Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

made a discovery today. ai is terrible for everything except for making pictures of opossum necromancers

whatcha got, gbs? don’t care about your promptsmithing. all of this is bullshit garbage and it doesn’t matter. just wanna see some opossum necromancers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

this is a whole new vibe right here. do a google search for “opossum necromancer”. click on images. see where it leads you

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

some of this stuff is pretty spooky

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

don’t know why, but this is really working for me, so i’m just gonna roll with it

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

o p o s s u m
n e c r o m a n c e r s

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ok, ostriches are pretty sweet too. this is now an all kinds of critters as long as they’re necromancers thread

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

oh hell yeah comrade, now we’re talking!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

be they possum or opossum, they’re all pretty awesome

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

awesome opossum necromancers

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

can’t stop posting about opossum necromancers

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

won’t stop posting about opossum necromancers

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

critters of the night, unite

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

gonna put it down for now. i’ll see you soon, opossum necromancers, in my dreams

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

DrPossum posted:

op let us know when you're done so we can goldmine

i’ll never stop posting about thos opossum necromancers. i might collapse from exhaustion for a few hours in between is all

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the ai loves to make opossum necromancers

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Thesaurus posted:

How do I make AI art (of necromancer possums)?

google bing create

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

opossum necromancer dreams from a blind idiot machine

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Treecko posted:

These all kick major rear end and I want to make T-shirts out of some.

try reposting a few to twitter. some other ai will slither over and make you an offer in no time

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

DicktheCat posted:

For horror, the ai generated disability with text really works. Very eldritch, good job. Interesting to see the ai handle more cartoony styles better, as well.

I wonder if we can get a thread tag for ai art, though. I think using ai for this is the most innocent use case- just people having a fun time.

But it is a bit of a reminder that techbros are hammers and my profession is just a series of nails to them.

yeah, i’d hate for anyone to even mistakenly think that any effort went into this

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

nice obelisk idiot posted:

imo some of these little abominations deserve names, like Freckles the Undying, Archliche Curly, or Peanut Graveblight

i agree, but the ai only sort of agrees

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

they’re not just necromancers. they have other hobbies and interests as well

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

terrible bakers, though

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

super opossum necromancer hd world

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

call today to earn your degree in opossum necromancy

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

it would seem that i have asked for too many opossums

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

oh wait, got a few more out of it

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Bum the Sad posted:

what are you doing to get this dark crystal 80's puppet style? Like please post the prompts for a springboard.

much rather this thread be about opossum necromancers than prompts—but, if you need some inspiration, here’s what yielded those particular opossum necromancers:

a still frame from a 1980’s Hong Kong action movie featuring an opossum in a sorcerer costume who is summoning a putrid demon and several ghastly glowing ghosts with sharp dripping teeth from a rotting pile of bones, eyeballs, and flesh

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:wink:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

:hmmyes:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

always a pleasure doing business with an opossum necromancer

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

we turn now to our opossum necromancer live on the sidelines

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

these opossum necromancer cohosts do not exist

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

for god, for queen, for country, for necromancy

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

ain’t nothing wrong with me. no ticks. no rabies. none of the degradations of a life that ends on god’s schedule

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022