Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
imo some of these little abominations deserve names, like Freckles the Undying, Archliche Curly, or Peanut Graveblight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

history is so interesting now

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

possums+gross meat and bones reminded me of working at KFC as a teenager

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Oct 17, 2023

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Genesplicer posted:

The number of opossum/necromancy pictures posted by the OP may indicate an unhealthy obsession with either/both of the topics. I suggest getting some professional help. Soon.
Yeah... definitely. That's extremely weird. I dejectedly begin to box up my 17th century copy of the Liber incantationum, exorcismorum et fascinationum variarum and the dozens of possum memorabilia items decorating my house

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I feel like ai is going to drive everyone even more irreparably insane in short order. not me though, i'm normal, and smart, and immune to it.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

blaspheming

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

lol. What if The Demon-Haunted World was literally about the world being haunted by demons

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

That's a real photo and you're just lowkey bragging that you get invited to all the cool Halloween parties.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

e: deleted one as i noticed some small skeletons. not very tasteful in context, even for this disgusting thread

nice obelisk idiot fucked around with this message at 08:39 on Oct 20, 2023

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I put in some terms that biased it towards actual photos of outdoor gender reveal parties (outdoor nikon canon dslr photo, etc), but nothing about taking photos or being on phones.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

these guys do not need necromancy in their lives, opossum

recovery is possible

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

this one is really cute
this is one of the most unsavory things that i've ever seen

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

what the hell I had just started messing with golf stuff 2 minutes before you posted that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

competing against the likes of Mr. Ed or ALF was a tall order, and there were some serious missteps along the way