Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
This lady is all I used to get 15 UTIs a year that's why my husband and I invented uqora and I'm jus thinking

lady, you don't need drugs to fix that just tell ur husband to wash his drat dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I always go rear end then coochie and I get 15 UTIs a year. Doctors are baffled at how this is possible.
Is this the drug for me?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I get 16 UTIs a year :grin:

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved
They need to license this song for the next commercial:

https://youtu.be/W_pi8yBaooQ?si=d81FPZZEeD2DUFpw

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I simply avoid UTIs by keeping my genitals on the outside of my body.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
20 bucks and I'll wash your dick for you

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Treecko posted:

20 bucks and I'll wash your dick for you

20 bucks *and* a wash?

What's the catch??

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
I'm a big fan of the cologuard commercial. People just singing about making GBS threads in a box and mailing it to their doctor.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

There Bias Two posted:

20 bucks *and* a wash?

What's the catch??

Probably crabs

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't
lol just buy some ocean spray and svedka fucktards

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Better than the Lume deodorant commercial where that lady talks about rubbing it all over her buttcrack. I swear that commercial plays at least 65 times a day on Comedy Central every morning.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Oct 17, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

haljordan posted:

Better than the Lume deodorant commercial where that lady talks about rubbing it all over her buttcrack. I swear that commercial plays at least 65 times a day on Comedy Central every morning.

lmao the first time I ever saw that commercial I was like :pwn:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
:gas:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Men would rather give their partners constant UTIs than wash they nasty-rear end hogs, makes me loving sick! Soap and water bros, maybe some fuckin therapy while you’re at it, fix yourself fool

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

I'm sorry you have gas, there is a product for that, too

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Unless your cock is entombed in sedimentary layers of grease and tangled pubes and assorted filth, you can’t call yourself a man that’s the rule bitch

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Troglodyte pre-humans who spent 23 hours a day rolling around inside mastodon bowels had cleaner cocks than men nowadays which explains why they died out

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

*in smooth pepto bismol commercial song voice*

🎶diarrhea 🎶

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I saw some Cool Mint Dude Wipes come off the truck yesterday

maybe that will finally convince them

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

haljordan posted:

UNDERBOOBS

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

Troglodyte pre-humans who spent 23 hours a day rolling around inside mastodon bowels had cleaner cocks than men nowadays which explains why they died out

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/176yvtz/tifu_by_not_to_cleaning_my_penis_for_16_years/

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:stare:

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
going that long and not noticing your kid has phimosis sounds like some serious child neglect, honestly

I had phimosis

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

haljordan posted:

Stink level 10

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

going that long and not noticing your kid has phimosis sounds like some serious child neglect, honestly

I had phimosis

Parents of uncircumcised kids need be foreskin inspectors?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Nooner posted:

This lady is all I used to get 15 UTIs a year that's why my husband and I invented uqora and I'm jus thinking

lady, you don't need drugs to fix that just tell ur husband to wash his drat dick

I made fun of this lady, then after the 10th commercial realized I would benefit from her product as I suffer a similar fate

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Parents of uncircumcised kids need be foreskin inspectors?

Not of a teenager but they should probably have taught their kid how to clean himself when he was younger.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Moron really ripped his own penis apart. What a fool.

This never would have happened if he read the Silent Hill 4 wiki.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The sound was off on the Uqora commercial when it was playing. I assumed it was a Temu knock-off that was trying to get clicks from people typing in quora really quickly for Q&A stuff.

Also, Uqora sounds like the name brand of a knock off brand product on Amazon alongside Igohop, Ropqix, QQppte, etc.

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Oct 17, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I thought nooner just misspelled quora

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i take ashower in between every thrust :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003