Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wretched_of_the_Earth

https://annas-archive.org/md5/463477629fbb24a821533489240967dc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Is there an animated version?

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

Honky Mao posted:

Also interested, maybe a manga version?

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Just read the whole thing. Pretty good book.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Honky Mao posted:

tokin opposition posted:

Also interested, maybe a manga version?

its 200 pages just read the book

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

its 200 pages just read the book

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

For desktop readers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badactura
Feb 14, 2019

My wish lives in the future.
I first read this book in high school because for some reason my high school library has a copy. I spent a lot of time there and had heard of Fanon online through some anti-Iraq war discourse. I don't recall a lot of the book but I remember it really loving with my 16 year old radical liberal perspective. Now seems like a good time to re-read.