Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Bula Vinaka posted:

or just used Roiland and let everyone be pissed off or whatever and made Season 7 be the final season. Weren't his charges dropped?

quote:

An NBC News investigation published in September alleged Roiland sexually assaulted one woman after meeting her on Tinder and leveraged his fame to start relationships with young fans, including some who were underage, citing interviews with 11 people who provided thousands of text messages and other communications between themselves and Roiland in instances that span from 2013 to 2022

yeah lets make the wokes angry and keep the pedo on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

we have a system for this, he can stay on the show but he has to go door to door letting every viewer know he’s a predator first

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Inept posted:

yeah lets make the wokes angry and keep the pedo on

The Wokes and the Pedo

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Getting Taylor Shwifty in this bitxh.

Tbh the judge sentencing skit was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Treecko posted:

Getting Taylor Shwifty in this bitxh.

Tbh the judge sentencing skit was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

That was based off a real trial transcript, there was a GBS thread about it and "suck my dick you fuckman" became a minor GBS catchphrase.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Mega64 posted:

That was based off a real trial transcript, there was a GBS thread about it and "suck my dick you fuckman" became a minor GBS catchphrase.

I know, it's still hilarious.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
I'll watch it. :)

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

The Wokes and the Pedo

A sitcom for the modern era

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

If they ever need someone for a reboot of Home Improvement they can use this guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQR9Bv3DxnY

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

I can get past the slight voice difference..the voice actor will work on it and probably improve with time. Now on the other hand, Solar Opposites is ruined for me. I can’t even watch it as long as Korvo sounds like loving Piers Morgan.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Solar Opposites had a weak season too honestly even regardless of the voice change.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
They should have gotten Mark Proksch to do it.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Every character should just be Chris Parnell

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I liked the helpful blue guy (:

yourbuddyzee
Oct 6, 2023

frumpykvetchbot posted:

elon tusk heh this show is so clever only smart people like me gets it

can't wait for the jeff pesos joke. the quality humor just doesn't stop coming with rick and morty.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I watched the episode. It was fine? It seemed like one of the tamest and grounded episodes they've done tbh

I didn't really notice the change in voices. Maybe because Roiland is a hack with three voices tops anyway.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

i like the show and the new episode was funny although the voicing was a bit strange. idk its just a cartoon though so whatever. its kind of a hard show to hate if you're a lifelong sci-fi fan (who understands all the references)

edit: like me :smug:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

im real mad they changed the voice of a teenage boy a little bit, something that never happens in real life

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Poohs Packin posted:

i like the show

let's get him fellas

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

sugar free jazz posted:

I liked the helpful blue guy (:

IMO, that whole thing was a really good blend of a sci-fi concept and an actual joke. Things like that are the show's high point and kind of feel like they happen less and less (replaced by gags that don't really take advantage of the concept, and by super-dense fanboy-pandering lore dumps and drama that forget to include a joke at all).

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

The co-creator and guy who did the voices of the main characters is a sex creep, op.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

interwhat posted:

Ew I stepped in another gbs Rick and Morty thread and decided to comment on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

cartoons. piss. me. the freak. OFF.F