Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

interwhat posted:

He's probably gonna get shot one day like that one guy harassing the Uber eats driver

This. You can only push a shopping cart so far before it breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I wonder how many hours he has to film to get some of these reactions, some of these people meltdown so hard for something so stupid.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

if you drive a small hatchback that can fit through the doors of the supermarket then you don't even need a cart/trolley. you can just drive up and down the aisles grabbing things directly from the shelves into your car.

lil pro tip there

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart

interwhat posted:

He's probably gonna get shot one day like that one guy harassing the Uber eats driver

I've seen one Cart Narc video where the lazybones pulls a gun; have there been any others?

I always return my carts, lest they hit someone's car, and/but putting stuff on someone's car is taking it way too far, especially with everyone in TYOL 2023 just living on-edge constantly. Gonna see a shot narc eventually.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

interwhat posted:

someone itt is gonna get shot by the OP next time they bring up his post history

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Lazy Bones people deserve public shaming. The man is a hero.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bula Vinaka posted:

"The shopping cart is the ultimate litmus test for whether a person is capable of self-governing.

To return the shopping cart is an easy, convenient task and one which we all recognize as the correct, appropriate thing to do. To return the shopping cart is objectively right. There are no situations other than dire emergencies in which a person is not able to return their cart. Simultaneously, it is not illegal to abandon your shopping cart. Therefore the shopping cart presents itself as the apex example of whether a person will do what is right without being forced to do it. No one will punish you for not returning the shopping cart, no one will fine you or kill you for not returning the shopping cart, you gain nothing by returning the shopping cart. You must return the shopping cart out of the goodness of your own heart. You must return the shopping cart because it is the right thing to do. Because it is correct.

A person who is unable to do this is no better than an animal, an absolute savage who can only be made to do what is right by threatening them with a law and the force that stands behind it.

The Shopping Cart is what determines whether a person is a good or bad member of society."

:agreed:

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Ibexaz posted:

Getting cart narcd is like the most benign mormon schoolboy level of prankery, it's such a low stakes rib and a normal response whould be something like "ahhh you got me" instead of pulling out a gun or chasing the guy around a parking lot or something which is where the channel shines. But doing stuff like moving their cart behind their car so they can't leave feels too much like poking the bear to me. The bumper magnets are funny though

Don't watch the channel anymore but it is interesting to see others opinions on it especially from people who have worked in grocery stores

observing somebody coming to my store to aggressively film paying customers without their consent sounds like a nightmare scenario where I have around 90 to 100 seconds to make a note of the time, location, people, vehicles, get my rear end inside, grab a manager and start a conversation with AP to ensure they never, ever return

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

The cart narc approached from behind, but his foul odor gave him away. The shopping cart sighed as it unsheathed its katana.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

cumpantry posted:

op's guy is a human parasite btw, like all these other camcorder warriors. just hunting for acceptable targets

Yeah this reminds me of those youtube guys that do To Catch a Predstor style videos. But like a couple orders of magnitude difference in the crime

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

cumpantry posted:

op's guy is a human parasite btw, like all these other camcorder warriors. just hunting for acceptable targets

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Yeah this reminds me of those youtube guys that do To Catch a Predstor style videos. But like a couple orders of magnitude difference in the crime

He was a complete and utter douche nozzle when the issue of homeless people came up. The guy he was talking too was trying to have a serious conversation about the difficulties of homelessness and he was just being the most insensitive bastard possible to farm laughs at their expense.

Surprisingly, it turns out that the sort of guy who lurks in parking lots all day looking to make money from youtube clicks off of harassing folks and putting their likeness up online (probably without their consent too, which is real considerate of others :rolleyes:) is not the paragon of morality when it comes to doing right by others that he expects others to be.

For someone so concerned about the most rudimentary basics of decency to other folks he lacks a whole bunch of it and comes off as more exploiting other assholes to get attention while relying on his viewers to not notice the discrepancy because lol carts am I right?

Archonex fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Oct 18, 2023

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
coming home and telling my son i spoke to his teacher at work

Ibexaz
Jul 23, 2013

The faces he makes while posting are inexcusable! When he writes a post his face is like a troll double checking bones to see if there's any meat left! When I post I look like a peacock softly kissing a rose! Didn't his parents provide him with a posting mirror to practice forums faces growing up?
Yeah that homelessness convo is a bad look. Thanks for bringing that up

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Milo and POTUS posted:

A shopping cart would be so useful around the house I think. I'm just gonna start taking them and save the workers a lot of trouble

don't you know shopping carts are an invasive species? that's how you get a nascent shopping mall growing out of your basement

did you pick up the strange and badly misspelled snowglobe and take it home too

anyways a quarter return for carts is more effective than this twat

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I've had the worst days of my life, a complete surprise terrible breakup over the phone while I was shopping.

And I still put my cart back in the loving bin.

and everybody clapped and cheered when I did it!!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

The cart narc approached from behind, but his foul odor gave him away. The shopping cart sighed as it unsheathed its katana.

With a flash of cold steel, the cart narc's camera hand was cut loose from his arm. The shopping cart towered over the fallen, beleaguered cart narc and his once functional appendage. The container made of iron and hard plastics then said "Looks like the customers aren't the only ones with... LAZY BONES"

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Kartana you uncultured swine

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

His channel both exposes the overall entitlement of Americans and America in general to not do the right thing even when it takes the most minimal effort, while also being kind of pathetic that someone has the time to do what he does, meaning the Cart Narc himself is kind of an entitled weirdo too.

Basically, America blows and the people = poo poo.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

and everybody clapped and cheered when I did it!!

Tears in their eyes. I had literally the most basic of the basic of the easiest amount of social responsibility imaginable. And I pulled it off. WITH HEROISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Oct 18, 2023

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

*farts*

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Careful guys, we got a real solid one incoming. Bricklike density.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

Careful guys, we got a real solid one incoming. Bricklike density.

:geoduck:

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Cart Narc is good.

the videos are funny. Sooo many people completely fall apart over 1 word of criticism. Imagine flying into a murderous rage because somebody (correctly) said you're a lazy piece of poo poo for not walking 20 feet.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

his takes on homelessness are brutal and extremely cringe

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Slotducks posted:

his takes on homelessness are brutal and extremely cringe

Did they delete whatever video this was from?

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

ProperCauldron posted:

Cart Narc is good.

the videos are funny. Sooo many people completely fall apart over 1 word of criticism. Imagine flying into a murderous rage because somebody (correctly) said you're a lazy piece of poo poo for not walking 20 feet.

all this comedy gold and more is waiting for you in your new career in retail! yay!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:blush:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

What is more offensive, cart narc's opinions on the homeless or leaving a supermarket bathroom trashed with solid, bricklike opiate shits for the employees to clean up

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Lol I had no idea not returning a cart would inspire so much fury in people, I'm never putting one back again, this is great.

Gonna lol on my drive home about some dweeb losing their mind in the parking lot.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m uploading a youtube series right now where i react to posts about cart narc

Navin Johnson
Mar 1, 2016

Chief McHeath posted:

only idiots try to find the closest parking spot to the door

youre supposed to find the closest parking spot to the cart corral

and drive a lovely car so if a cart hits it you dont have to give a gently caress

This is a correct opinion. All of it.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

what if he was called the cart fart

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how much do you tip the cart return person? a fixed amount or a percentage of the grocery bill?

used to give em what’s left of my 20 piece from the register, but these days that break barely cops a sixer of reign

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

cart lives matter

*cocks youtube sub*

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Lol I had no idea not returning a cart would inspire so much fury in people, I'm never putting one back again, this is great.

Gonna lol on my drive home about some dweeb losing their mind in the parking lot.

This is The Way.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

interwhat posted:

nevermind, he needs to continue doing this

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Blissfully unaware of the hundreds of shuriken shaped Cart Narc magnets on your bumper

Just Chamber
Feb 10, 2014

WE MUST RETURN TO THE DANCE! THE NIGHT IS OURS!

You should be exiled from society and sent out into the wasteland like in Judge Dredd.

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS
pulling carts from the corral and scattering them this-way and that-way through the parking lot while cackling maniacally.

It's the CART GOBLIN!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

With a flash of cold steel, the cart narc's camera hand was cut loose from his arm. The shopping cart towered over the fallen, beleaguered cart narc and his once functional appendage. The container made of iron and hard plastics then said "Looks like the customers aren't the only ones with... LAZY BONES"

https://youtu.be/Hz8DOf4amuk