Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

the cart narc™ thread is at 9 pages

love him or hate him, people can't help but talk about the cart narc™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Who narcs on the cart narc?

This vigilantism must not be allowed to stand

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

congratulations on your achievement
code:
P E N C I L H A N D S
E                   D
N                   N
C                   A
I                   H
L                   L
H                   I
A                   C
N                   N
D                   E
S D N A H L I C N E P

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
There are two kinds of Lazybones in this world.

huh fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Oct 20, 2023

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
The cart narcs business strategy has 0 longevity. It won't be long until everyone inthe nation knows and fears the cart narc and dutifully returns their carts to the corrals. Then the cart narc will have 0 content to farm

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

The Hello Machine posted:

The cart narcs business strategy has 0 longevity. It won't be long until everyone inthe nation knows and fears the cart narc and dutifully returns their carts to the corrals. Then the cart narc will have 0 content to farm

Everybody wins.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

The Hello Machine posted:

Grocery store employees pressed against the sliding door glass, longing for the sweet crisp air of the parking lot and lost days of cart wrangling

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Look at this fine man. The mere sight of him is making the fat lazybones irresponsible heartless cart dumpers ITT twist like stir fries.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Croccers posted:

How can we expand the * Narc media universe?

Heres my idea:
Fart Narc. He stands in elevators all day waiting for people to fart in them and harasses them when they do.

The superhero we need.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Left my cart in the lot last night, I looked for any scowls but unfortunately nobody was lame enough to care.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Agent Cameron is a real sweetheart.

Here is a short palate cleanser featuring the man himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8w02Cv2Kyg

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
that dude is eventually gonna get gutshot by some insane person like that one prank youtuber who was harassing a rando in a shopping mall
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...ot-him/3433999/

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

wtf is a BM degree?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

i didn’t know he wore a tacticool vest while he did it

but yeah count me in with those in the if im doing my grocery shopping and there’s a dude walking around the parking lot in a bullet proof vest filming stuff, i don’t give a gently caress about the cart and am getting somewhere not-there camp

that’s why i just use a claw hammer

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Left my cart in the lot last night, I looked for any scowls but unfortunately nobody was lame enough to care.

I hate you.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

If it's not too far out of the way, I sometimes collect stray carts on the way to returning my cart.

Just doing my part.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

When I worked at a grocery store, pushing carts was the only relief I could get from the managers. I was glad to chase down carts from one end of the lot to the other, the entire point was to turn a 10 minute task into 30.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Waffle! posted:

When I worked at a grocery store, pushing carts was the only relief I could get from the managers. I was glad to chase down carts from one end of the lot to the other, the entire point was to turn a 10 minute task into 30.

you should be arrested for time theft.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

you cant steal time its a concept

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Cart narc as a hobby sucks rear end. Years ago I worked at Costco specifically dealing with carts and if this dude was around it'd be making the job harder and making the business look bad. Like you can catch people doing stupid poo poo all the time, being a massive dick head in a grocery store parking lot is a weird thing to do.

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

pencilhands posted:

you should be arrested for time theft.

:smug: union store, buddy.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I just put the cart back and not care if someone else does or does not because I’ve got a million other things to be concerned about with in my life.

Like sure it’s kind of a bummer if a cart dings a car but like, what about going after people who litter or catcall or open up makeup in the store to test it when there are testers right there. Why carts? Why a vest? Kim, there’s people that are dying.

Dollars to donuts this dude has a sad life story or is 100% batshit 24/7. Leaning towards the latter as following people home is genuinely unhinged. I have a feeling retail property owners are waiting for this guy to gently caress up and drown him in litigation.

E: I hope his life ends up to be like The Birds but it’s all shopping carts. Creaking wheels at the dead of midnight outside his house.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
When I'm in a parking lot I take my keys and do a little scratch along the side of every car in my path. This stupid loving parking lot filled with your idiot cars could've been a nice park, a little nature preserve, maybe a place for stray orphans, like, literally anything would be better there but instead it's a goddamn parking lot for your stupid pollution machines.

The cart narc is useless, whereas I make a difference by putting fear Into their hearts. Hopefully these people get rid of their wicked vehicles and try being decent people for once.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

huh posted:

There are two kinds of Lazybones in this world.

Both these dudes seem way cooler than the groceries cop tbqh

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Realtalk he can go after the assholes who take up more than one space with their lifted trucks.

Fight the real enemy

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

teen witch posted:

Realtalk he can go after the assholes who take up more than one space with their lifted trucks.

Fight the real enemy

There is usually overlap

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

teen witch posted:

Fight the real enemy

Jimlit posted:

There is usually overlap

when they overlap that means they were lazy coming and going and he caught a real winner there

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
If you were one of the people that he went viral filming, is there any type of law suit you could throw at him? I’m just curious how guys like this manage to make a living on it, because even if it’s technically legal I feel like they’d end up in court a lot.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

I'm pretty sure they've mentioned speaking to a lawyer and that's why some of the things they do have changed over time. Stuff like putting abandoned carts behind the car of the person who abandoned them and the like

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

There is a really gross element of punching down in a lot of these.

Seeing this privileged zoomer dork harassing an older guy driving a beat to poo poo Chevy HHR with a broken door handle, yeah I kind of want to see his rear end get beat

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Lt. Cock posted:

If you were one of the people that he went viral filming, is there any type of law suit you could throw at him? I’m just curious how guys like this manage to make a living on it, because even if it’s technically legal I feel like they’d end up in court a lot.

lol no, he's basically equivalent to those people who wander grocery store parking lots putting their crazy person notes about COVID and the next election under your windshield wiper except they're worse because they target every single person in the parking lot and are actually spreading horrible messages

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

tbh im kinda curious why the stores dont ask him to leave and stop bothering customers

or maybe they do idk i dont watch this crap

Peter Falk
Sep 29, 2023
Lmao you loving dorks, cartnarc works for a radio show, he’s getting paid to be a dick

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i thought this was going to be about thc oil carts or something

im not going to click on a link but some guy yelling at random people in grocery store parking lots just seems like normal background chaos these days it doesnt really matter what they are yelling about or why

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Bouillon Rube posted:

There is a really gross element of punching down in a lot of these.

Seeing this privileged zoomer dork harassing an older guy driving a beat to poo poo Chevy HHR with a broken door handle, yeah I kind of want to see his rear end get beat

The cart narc is gen X I believe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
lmao zoomer

that guy is as old as the majority of the people posting in this thread

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Peter Falk posted:

he’s getting paid to be a dick

Ah he's the police, SA loves the police

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I think we should all be nicer and kinder to each other.

Thus, instead of confronting these people, Cart Narc should help put the carts away, making that parking lot safer.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Why should everything be safer... so they can get inside to be a well trained consumer? Parking lots could have ramps and pitfalls, swinging log traps, and speed boosts on the ground near corners. Not everything needs to be corpo friendly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Khanstant posted:

Why should everything be safer... so they can get inside to be a well trained consumer? Parking lots could have ramps and pitfalls, swinging log traps, and speed boosts on the ground near corners. Not everything needs to be corpo friendly.

:shuckyes:
Killing and maiming people as they try to purchase food, that's what we need to do