Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i always put my cart back when i leave, but i leave my car in the parking lot when i arrive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’m uploading a youtube series right now where i react to posts about cart narc

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

how much do you tip the cart return person? a fixed amount or a percentage of the grocery bill?

used to give em what’s left of my 20 piece from the register, but these days that break barely cops a sixer of reign

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Slam Pajamas posted:

pulling carts from the corral and scattering them this-way and that-way through the parking lot while cackling maniacally.

It's the CART GOBLIN!

johnny shoppingcart

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Jelly posted:

What's the difference between posting it and smugly posting it?

whether it's narrated in the tiktok voice, or more like a stephen hawking voice

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

carts are actually free to take home with you, as are any items stacked up along the sidewalk in front of the store

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Chief McHeath posted:

saw a lady at publix put her cart on the curb tonight so i hit her in the back of the head with a claw hammer :shrug:

was it this publix?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6gf7CV1FUE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

pencilhands posted:

hes actually loving ripped

yeah, we’ve been ripping him pretty hard, and rightly so