Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I wonder how many hours he has to film to get some of these reactions, some of these people meltdown so hard for something so stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

I would simply just take my cart back and thus would never get called a lazybones, but you can definitely tell which people ITT would melt down for not doing the simplest thing

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

im permabanned poster cartnarcer58. i first started harassing shoppers when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "lazybones" and tried to say it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "this lazybones doesn’t want to return his cart" and "how about a sticker for this lazybones" in my head for hours,

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

They weren’t stolen they just took them away

Bigger carts mean you can fit more groceries and spend more money

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

The weird part to me is that he has a never ending stream of people just going unhinged being politely asked to walk their cart to the proper spot, dumb losers have been making awful YouTube videos for like 20 years now and 99.99% of them fail but somehow this guy has been able to do this I guess for like over 3 years now when I look with the most benign concept, hey could you just take your cart to the spot literally beside you thank you