Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'm thinkin about goin to a strip club to look at pretty girls and guys. obviously it's a tuesday, so you know. but sometimes you just want to get goofy and smoke bad cigarettes on the patio, you know?

feels great to get this off my chest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
What strip club has girls and guys on the same night? I ain't never seen it

Hub Dirt
Apr 26, 2008
Have a good time, op! Maybe post a trip report?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

be sure to bring the strippers some homemade lasagna, they love it

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

cumpantry posted:

Are you supposed to bring the whole tray or separate it out into individual containers?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
im the guy who orders food at the strip club

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Just throw a topless party instead, then everyone can bring lasagna without making it weird.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Sure I’m down to go too just let me put some pants on

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

MEIN RAVEN posted:

Sure I’m down to go too just let me put some gym shorts on

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Uber $30
Looking at boob $20
Diet Coke $8

Yeah I can go

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

ninjoatse.cx posted:

the good ones

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Buce posted:

the good ones

I've never been to a strip joint, op, but this magical buffet of boobage across genders sounds intriguing.

Tell me more.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the below links are a warning OP. proceed with utmost caution.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3136653

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4029909

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I know so many people who would vibe with a club like that. But I run in super gay art circles. I feel like it wouldn't be profitable in practice but I want one now.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

this strip club sounds awesome, op. hope you have a good time getting ripped off

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.
Hope you get to see some nipples and buttholes op

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Not sure why this is worthy of a thread

wfh for offices jobs has existed for years

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

wait they take their clothes off for customers? that seems very immodest. not really sure about this idea, don’t think anyone would be willing to do that job

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Lt. Cock posted:

I know so many people who would vibe with a club like that. But I run in super gay art circles. I feel like it wouldn't be profitable in practice but I want one now.

If they’re super gay art circles with lots of disposable income, make it happen.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

This made me sad

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Local pizza place 2 for 1 free pizzas on Tuesday's, so that's where I'm heading.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You should play a dating sim instead and then get inspired and write your own

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

this is some forums drama about some lame creepy dude who used to post. but it is redeemed by having this gif in it which i will share with you.you are welcome

http://i.imgur.com/hcpOCmZ.mp4

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I met a nice stripper who talked to me about china mieville’s iron council

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Buce posted:

I met a nice stripper who talked to me about china mieville’s iron council

That stripper? China Mieville

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I heard that a stripper was rubbing her pussy on this one guy’s face and the guy got crabs in his eyebrows so I shant frequent such places

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Henry Lee Mucus posted:

I heard that a stripper was rubbing her pussy on this one guy’s face and the guy got crabs in his eyebrows so I shant frequent such places

Even in a rare place where something like that might happen, it's definitely not free or standard

Look don't touch, no bug munch

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Do you have to tip at a strip club

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I'm just here to watch the game.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I've only gone to a strip club once, about 15 years ago. Me and my wife (at the time fiancée) got lap dances from a stripper who told us she thought it was sweet that we could do that without drama. :3:

At one point a huge blinged-out kinda tough looking dude came in with a stack of bills about as thick as a phone book and was more or less ignoring it and I thought about how it'd be cool to steal it but I was talked out of it with a gentle reminder that if a dude is that comfortable leaving money lying around he might not be somebody you want to try stealing from.

Our server was unquestionably the cutest lady in the place and our friend was convinced that she genuinely liked us. For some reason she thought my fiancée was with my friend and not me. They had these 2 dollar mini-cocktails with silly names and when I ordered one called an Electric Lemonade it made her think I was gay.

All in all kind of a :pwn: night for me and while I didn't hate it I didn't get much out of it either.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

At one of my jobs we had some guys from our China office visiting, so we took them to: A shooting range, a steak house, then the sleaziest strip club in Worcester MA.

They were going nuts by the end of it - AMERICA!!!!!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Wee posted:

Do you have to tip at a strip club

Just the tip

But in case that's a serious question, no. You can sit at a table and watch from a distance and just pay cover/drink minimum. If you want to sit ringside it's expected that you tip.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

redshirt posted:

At one of my jobs we had some guys from our China office visiting, so we took them to: A shooting range, a steak house, then the sleaziest strip club in Worcester MA.

They were going nuts by the end of it - AMERICA!!!!!

Mario’s? Centerfolds?

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Everybody in Portland knows Acropolis, the strip club owned by a rancher, where you go to get some pretty good steak.

There's a drive-thru if you're in an all filet, no breast kinda way.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Possibly, it was a long time ago. IIRC it wasn't that far from the gun range, on some desolate strip of outer Worcester.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Buce posted:

i'm thinkin about goin to a strip club to look at pretty girls and guys. obviously it's a tuesday, so you know. but sometimes you just want to get goofy and smoke bad cigarettes on the patio, you know?

feels great to get this off my chest.

while i wouldn't call her pretty, it's cool that you keep in touch with your mom

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

cumpantry posted:

they'd love it a lot more if you brought them a big tray of opiate pills

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I’m a stripper op and I will dance for u for $1000

Buce
Dec 23, 2005