Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i carried a printer to one of the strippers' house and even though it was a 30 mile walk and uphill, i think it was worth it. im just waiting to hear back now :wink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

For all the people who have questions or for some mysterious reason have their curiosity about strip clubs piqued by this thread, I recommend How to Not Be a Dick in a Strip Club: A Patron's Guide by Jacqueline Frances (aka Jacq the Stripper). It's short, funny, and gives some worthwhile information on the proper etiquette (though most of the info is well-distilled on the back cover of the book...)

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I think this stripper really likes me personally and so I'm going to hang around until after her shift and ask her out.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
my dude made relative bank running the soundboard and lights at a halfway decent strip club, was a good hang

there was this cheap lowbrow Italian joint down the street. my memory is eating the greasiest fettucini alfredo up there in that projector booth out of styrofoam containers. on like 7 edibles. looking at the big asses and queing up sexy music videos.

didn't do this too often because even a "nice" strip club like that will be a black hole for your personal life, like working in a kitchen x10 and the seediness will get to you too

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Oct 18, 2023

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

maybeadracula posted:

I think this stripper really likes me personally and so I'm going to hang around until after her shift and ask her out.

seems like a solid choice. no notes.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Can I just order water at the strip club

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I used to work with a famous racing car guy (McRae) but he was starting to go senile. At that point he had become 'lovers' with all of the strippers at the local strip joint and he eventually got arrested and deported back to New Zealand for harrasing one of the strippers. Old guy was hosed up.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

no you guys i know it's their job to be friendly but i could tell she was actually totally into me for real im gonna go back and see her tomorrow night

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

N. Senada posted:

This made me sad

Yes that's a very understandable reaction to that dude.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Play strip solitaire.

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.
OP you only bring cash to strip clubs, lil nublet :madmax:

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

I got a real name and a phone number once, but I didn’t call it and still have both of my kidneys.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i kind of want a stripper name, tbh

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

it would be "trillium" i've spent a lot of time thinking about it.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Szyznyk posted:

I got a real name and a phone number once, but I didn’t call it and still have both of my kidneys.

that one goon needs one of them and you're out here parading yours around on the forums

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Stripper Names and American Gladiator names are interchangeable

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Buce posted:

Greasy Pete

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Most X-Men names also work as stripper names

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Buce posted:

De$tiny

ProfessorMarvel
Jan 6, 2021

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

maybeadracula posted:

Most X-Men names also work as stripper names

Negasonic Teenage Warhead? 🤔 Beak? Ernst? Martha?

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Buce posted:

Loosey Bucey.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

maybeadracula posted:

Stripper Names and American Gladiator names are interchangeable

....drat this is true

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Konar posted:

that one goon needs one of them and you're out here parading yours around on the forums

I’m going to do him a real solid. I’ll give him the phone number so he can enjoy an evening of passionless, mechanical sex with a woman who’s clearly only there to get money to sustain her drug addiction and when he awakens in the tub of ice he’ll know that he got his for a completely worthless, non-functional kidney.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Myyy stripper name would be "my club burned down overnight because most of them are owned by the mob".

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
strippery of yospos

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023
Go to a strip club, then go to a gay strip club right after. keep track of how many people hit on you. At the end of the night, choose your sexuality based on which sex hit on you the most.

This is a fun game I like to call: " The Gender Bender".

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Only fun part of stripping is imagining what would be your song imo

Fame by Bowie?
Rock On by David Essex?

When The Levee Breaks [some short version lol]

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Spinz posted:

Fame by Bowie?
Rock On by David Essex?

Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leppard

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Spinz posted:

Fame by Bowie?
Rock On by David Essex?

i would dance to all 18 minutes and 9 seconds of the late 90's skatepunk classic "the decline" by "NOFX"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i only dance to Warrant :colbert:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 12 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3tXkjCkEis

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

BigBadSteve posted:

Loosey Bucey.

hmm, not bad. not bad

Oct 17, 2023

Buce posted:

I met a nice stripper who talked to me about china mieville’s iron council

did she give you a handy???

Oct 17, 2023

BigBadSteve posted:

Loosey Bucey.

Buce posted:

hmm, not bad. not bad

nasty!

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I like boobs. Going to a strip club would be fine I guess, but it sits in the weird zone between "I don't wanna go out somewhere by myself" and "I don't want other people near me when I'm looking at boobs"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Red Hot Frank

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Purity Crystal

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Never been to one and happy with that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My stripper name is Miles O’Toole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
I mean nowadays if people wanna pay girls to see them take clothes off there's just onlyfans. So strip clubs are just obsolete at this point.