Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

Grem posted:

My ex wife worked at a strip club. Several, actually, but one in particular most of the time. It was all bad and really hosed with her mental health. I guess you can ask me questions about backstage poo poo if you want?

well what was the deal with workin at a strip club?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

sugar free jazz posted:

well what was the deal with workin at a strip club?

We were towards the end of our marriage and I was trying to be supportive to the max of everything she wanted to do. Swingers clubs and threesomes and all that. She really was kinda breaking out and finding her more wild, sexual side. She basically went from a really sheltered teenage years, married to me in her 20s, and was ready to be all about how hot she was. So she started stripping but then realized she's too lazy to do the insane amount of hustling it takes and quit.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

my stripper name used to be Sex Man. its different now though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

flubber nuts posted:

my stripper name used to be Sex Man. its different now though.

I think Flubber Nuts is better anyway

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

There is a strip club not far from where I live where I went about 3 times in 3 weeks, it almost became a weekly habit but didn't due to reasons which I will outline below. I was going home from a rock bar in a state when you are definitely drunk but kinda won't mind more adventure instead of sleep. I suddenly remembered this place and thought - "Why the gently caress not?". I couldn't think of a single reason why I, a grown drunk single man should not go to a strip club and look at some boobs if such is my desire. The place initially pleasantly surprised me. They were trying to go for "gentleman's club" kinda thing. Security are all well-dressed, they totally remove your jacket from you so all you need to do is shrug slightly, hostess takes you to a table everything makes you feel like a VIP. So everything is fine, quite enjoyable except for 2 things:
1. Dancers constantly loving bugged me about lap dances as a matter of loving policy. After I foolishly accepted once, someone would come over every loving song without fail and offer goddamn lapdances. Can't sit in peace and quiet with my drink and just watch the thing.
2. Dancers looked almost like clones of one another, it's like the manager has a type and adheres to it religiously. Same height, same body type, no variety whatsoever.

So thist thing got old pretty fast.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I ain’t going to a strip club to see naked dudes what!!!!

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
if only

i could turn back time

it would be

to that old haunted cathouse

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There's a strip club in southern Maine that has an ATM that dispenses 2 dollar bills, which is smart IMO, and then whenever you see a 2 dollar bill as change at some store or whatever, you can imagine that dancer's 2s, entering the economy.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

redshirt posted:

There's a strip club in southern Maine that has an ATM that dispenses 2 dollar bills, which is smart IMO, and then whenever you see a 2 dollar bill as change at some store or whatever, you can imagine that dancer's 2s, entering the economy.

i had a friend who worked at one who said the dancers hated them and I never knew why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

finally returned all my empties, time to hit the rippers