Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Technically I'm not allowed to post this but what stops me, besides my own errant conscience? The only real rule is chaos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doug Sisk
Sep 11, 2001
If a thread has a poll and you can select multiple options, it is mandatory to select all. If you can only select one then it must be the Goku option. If you can only select one, and there is no Goku option, vote 1 and move on.

Edit: This is real though, and not a comedy post. Does that mean I do or don't understand GBS?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The secret posting options menu has a toggle for BLAST PROCESSING but watch out you need at least an RTX 3080 (no AMD supported at this time sorry) or your posting rig will catch on fire.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

numberoneposter posted:

The secret posting options menu has a toggle for BLAST PROCESSING but watch out you need at least an RTX 3080 (no AMD supported at this time sorry) or your posting rig will catch on fire.

This happened to me

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Doug Sisk posted:

If a thread has a poll and you can select multiple options, it is mandatory to select all. If you can only select one then it must be the Goku option. If you can only select one, and there is no Goku option, vote 1 and move on.

Edit: This is real though, and not a comedy post. Does that mean I do or don't understand GBS?

If there is a poll and there isn't a Goku option you should just report the poster for immediate permaban

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have 4K posting turned off as I prefer the classic interface.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The more you post the more popular you become

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

The more you post the more popular you become

:hmmyes:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

also the less you post the more popular you become

basically you always need to be posting either more or less, the worst thing you can do is be a posting metronome locked in at one rate, you will NOT get popular that way

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Always leave ‘em wanting more, that’s my motto

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

posting in ultradark mode aka monitor off

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
if post from a vpn it will appear as a random user

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Voted 0/5 and followed Goku

Niemat
Mar 21, 2011

I gave that pitch vibrato. Pitches love vibrato.

If you leave your account logged in at work, we get to message everyone that ur buying lunch

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Zybourne Clock posted:

If you're engaged in a heated argument and some mouthbreather makes your blood boil with their low-IQ arguments, do the following:

- Take a deep breath
- Close your browser
- Go for a walk
- Make some tea
- Five minutes of meditation

Having found inner peace, you're now in a much better headspace to come up with creative insults to completely destroy your posting enemy.

This, but keep arguing without a break until you both get probed.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Using the Post button to post is generally frowned upon.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
If you're an mod posting on an alt account you have to tell me that you're a mod if I ask

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Post edits are an automatic -1 clout

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
It's ok to post your dick and taint if you use spoiler tags

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

kazil posted:

If there is a poll and there isn't a Goku option you should just report the poster for immediate permaban

Thus but if there is a Goku option.

Nice Van My Man
Jan 1, 2008

Try not to remember anyone's name. It's like that magic where if you learn someone's name you get power over them but the opposite.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

This is the real secret:

There is no spoon

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If you don’t like a post just declare it “deranged”

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
wear gloves when you post

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Leave your dorm room door open, this will be an easy way to make new friends when other people come to see what's up.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

Leave your dorm room door open, this will be an easy way to make new friends when other people come to see what's up.

Same but assisted living retirement home

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't want to go down too deep a rabbit hole but there are no rules against murder here. Not one. Credit card fraud? There's strict rules for that, but the violent taking of another life? I guess that just isn't a priority for Jefferey.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

You can’t post in GBS without having poo poo your pants at least once in your life. The more pants-making GBS threads stories, the better.

Look, I don’t make the rules, and I don’t enforce them, either, but them’s the rules.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

You Are A Werewolf posted:

You can’t post in GBS without having poo poo your pants at least once in your life. The more pants-making GBS threads stories, the better.

Look, I don’t make the rules, and I don’t enforce them, either, but them’s the rules.

Once in your adult life

Twice as a teenager also counts

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I haven't poo poo my pants since I was a toddler. Both the mods and admins know this, so I don't know where that rumour got started.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I haven't poo poo my pants since I was a toddler. Both the mods and admins know this, so I don't know where that rumour got started.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

:stare:

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't want to go down too deep a rabbit hole but there are no rules against murder here. Not one. Credit card fraud? There's strict rules for that, but the violent taking of another life? I guess that just isn't a priority for Jefferey.

How do you think he got to where he is? Pure unadulterated murder, bodies as far as the eye can see.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

you can just copy someone else’s good post and pass it off as your own

HJE-Cobra
Jul 15, 2007

Bear Witness

Hell Gem
Remember to wear you posting gloves whenever you're posting. Without proper equipment, you could suffer a sprain or worse. You wouldn't want to be in the middle of telling everyone about your amazing Mixmaster 3000 margarita machine when your fingers seize up, leaving you helpless and unable to even call an ambulance.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

There is an option to view posts by clout ranking instead of inline.

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!

Bad Purchase posted:

you can just copy someone else’s good post and pass it off as your own

an actual frog
Mar 1, 2007

HEH, HEH, HEH!
If you're late to a thread, don't worry. You can still emptyquote something off of page 1

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho
You're gay if you post but you also have to be gay enough to post, human being

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

u must cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comstar
Apr 20, 2007

Are you happy now?

Songbearer posted:

Ending your post with a full stop makes you boring and serious. Goes for most punctuation, really.

Write posts without it to become a cool guy with fun posts and possibly signal your lethal levels of irony poisoning

Ending your posts with an extra line at the end means your post will be taken seriously and other posters will comment on it.

This post is an example of this.