Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hairy Right Hook
Sep 9, 2001

Hee to the ho

I haven't cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Ever?! What a sad life.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
:justpost:

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

a horse can be a powerful posting ally

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Reign it in Mr. Hands

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

You can say most of the 7 words, but there are 7 more words that you absolutely cannot say.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
you can just copy someone else’s good post and pass it off as your own

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
Never post with your mouth full

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

90% of posters have been replaced by AI

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

If you're gay you have to post about it all the time. If you aren't gay, you have to still say you are

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
This forum has very deep lore. It's woven out of an interconnection of subforums that make comic books seem straightforward, and people will often dredge it up during arguments with specific posters and broad cross-subforum rivalries. Sometimes a thread you are reading will go all weird, as if a bunch of different posters showed up all at the same time. Sometimes an entire subforum you are reading will get flooded by people on about some nonsense you never heard of. When that happens, you might be tempted to try and understand it.

Just ignore it. Treat it as a natural disaster. It's a forum storm. Buckle down and wait for it to pass. Do not, under any circumstance, waste your time reading up on the cause of the drama and its various players. That's time you'll never get back.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Do not say you are old or a "female"

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

you can just copy someone else’s good post and pass it off as your own lol

Lol

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Caveat on my previous rule:

If you notice that a poster you recognize was permabanned, do spend some time to find out why. Because it's always wild and often very funny.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

you must look at the pig's huge balls. You must.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Every year in October the forums change their names to something "spooky" but never to something Holy during Christmas or Easter. I think we can all read between the lines there.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

N. Senada posted:

Every user only has X amount of posts they can make. Once you go over you die in real life.

That's a banning

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Toxic Mental posted:

This works really well in real life

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

clones of yourself and your loved ones WILL BE TORTURED FOR ALL OF ETERNITY by rogue AI in the future for your posting crimes.

Decedent
Dec 20, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Something Awful has its collective head so far up its rear end in attempts to be painfully ironic that there actually is a secret upvote button only true Goons know about under the report button.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

flubber nuts posted:

clones of yourself and your loved ones WILL BE TORTURED FOR ALL OF ETERNITY by rogue AI in the future for your posting crimes.

Clones of me, but not actually me, right?

Olewithmilk
Jun 30, 2006

What?

You must always say please and thank you.

Also this one:

crusty
Apr 16, 2015

Crustacean
You should occasionally post an eye-opening non sequitur in a thread (any thread) and then quickly edit it to say "sorry wrong thread".

This makes the posters in that thread think you have a rich posting life outside their thread and they will envy and respect you even though you only have 2 prior posts and they were both in PYF Pets.

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000

journey into Kirk's unknown

cultivating a good relationship with a doctor and lawyer can come in handy over the course of your posting career

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

If you made a horrible post, pretend you were drunk or high and everyone will forgive you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
There actually is a rule that says dogs can’t post.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Tree Bucket posted:

Clones of me, but not actually me, right?

yes just clones, so it doesnt really matter. nothing really matters. those abominations probably deserve it anyway so its all gravy. :)

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

Using an attention grabbing tag is a good way to get noticed. Try something dramatic for biggest effect.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

there are other forums that people post in and one of them, shockingly enough, is specifically for ANIME

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

im gay

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

:wth:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

dont' post your twitter or whatever dunks, they suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

There actually is a rule that says dogs can’t post.

This is not true of any other animal though.

Dogs know what they did.