Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
absolutely nothing spooky or weird going on in here just going about our normal business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Real Serial Killer Vibes Energy thread

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Did you hear that vague ominous news report earlier? I didn't, it was just on in the background as I was saying goodbye to my wife and kids this morning. I'm sure whatever was in it won't affect me in any way

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
The antique music box in my new home started playing by itself. The cylinder must have been caught up on one of the comb teeth, and it coincidentally released itself from the vibrations of my step. Yes, that's it. Probably rust.

grobbo
May 29, 2014
I've had it up to here with my girlfriend's hysteria in our new house. She needs to realise that her imagination is getting the better of her and everything has a perfectly rational, normal explanation.

I'm going to turn my back to the large ornamental fireplace with the screaming gargoyle faces and tell her very clearly, once and for all,

"There. Is. No. Such. Thing. As. Ghosts."

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
just cleaned out my basement, it's nice and spotless now and i didn't find anything disturbing or strange. nothing dead or decaying, no traps or mysterious artifacts. feels nice. might do the attic later

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
Hmm the door to my house is partially ajar. Better call out to my lovely but troubled wife. Hmm, she’s not answering. But I guess if the door is open she’s probably in the backyard or something.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I've been trying to get more fiber in my diet and I think that it's making me a little restless when I'm sleeping, or I might have sleep apnea or something. I had a weird dream that I was looking at a map of a labyrinth left behind by occultist uncle, and suddenly saw that a hole was opening up in the center of it, growing larger and larger until a horribly burnt hand reached out to grab me and pull me in. Woke up on the floor. I'm a stomach sleeper, so maybe I'll try forcing myself to sleep in a different position to see if that helps.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I really love closing the door on my mirrored bathroom cabinet. It's just nice to get a good look at my own face, right there and looking exactly as I expect it, but I can also get a quick view of behind myself, where there is never anything except the opposite wall. It also makes a very satisfying click sound.

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

It's perfectly normal to never turn the lights on when looking for something or someone

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
The weird object/place my dementia ridden mother is obsessed with surely holds no secrets.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Perfectly normal for my lighter to go out n struggle to relight when I'm in the pitch black

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

These churchy ladies came by to give me a gift basket when I moved into this small town. One said something about "the prince of the air" and they all shushed her... I've never heard anyone call Jesus that before. Must be a Presbyterian thing

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Seem to have lost all signal up here. That sure is inconvenient! When I get back home from this weekend in the mountains I will be sure to write to the phone network to complain.

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

We love our beautiful baby boy. He was born with a full head of jet black hair, never, ever cries and is unbelievably precocious. Coincidentally, birds keep flying into the window of his room and dying. I think that they're trying to eat these locusts that have started to constantly swarm around our house.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

i tHink i will usE capitaLization in a normal manner like normal People do in My post this evEning!

*~*~*~*~*~*~
IF YOU'RE READING THIS THE BXTCH FELL OF

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

I'm a scientist at an industry trade show, and we're still doing presentations at 11pm at night for some reason. VoidCorp is unveiling a new method of transmitting energy safely over great distances by an unknown mechanism, and everything is going according to plan with our live demonstration so far.

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
I am pouring myself a drink to relax after a stressful day. Hmm, the phone is ringing. I'll go pick it up, drink in hand.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I think I made a wrong turn...

Vertical stats GBS verified 6/30/2023 185.4cm

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

It's kinda foggy tonight and all the street lights are out. Municipalities amirite? Hah!
Well, time to head out!
Oh darn, my car won't start. Walking it is, then!

乁⁠[⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠]⁠ㄏ

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

This Catholic priest was standing under a lamppost and someone was shining a light out at them from a window. He seemed to be very hesitant to enter... it must be tough to provide support to people who are old or sick like that.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
I see Dracula across the room and give him a wave. He seems as mysterious as usual, I wonder what his mystery is.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

this house makes some weird noises in the wind, but it's old and creaky, and same, am I right? haha

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

good morning.

normal morning.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Heading out to a remote cabin in the woods with my eclectic mix of sexy friends. I'm sure we'll all have a great weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

grobbo
May 29, 2014

Radio Paranoia posted:

Heading out to a remote cabin in the woods with my eclectic mix of sexy friends. I'm sure we'll all have a great weekend away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Your weekend away sounds great, but if you find any mysterious spellbooks beneath the floorboards in the basement, can you please make sure you spontaneously read the text out loud as you're turning the pages?

IMO it's just basic good manners to make that extra effort so all your friends can enjoy the ominous Latin verse at the same time and nobody feels left out.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
working on the attic now, i found a really, really old book sitting in a damp corner and when i picked it up there was this immense mass of millipedes under it just writhing away. with the book gone they all scattered and disappeared within a couple minutes. nature is so cool!

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Still walking to work. I know it's a bit of a hike, but boy with all this fog it's like I've been going forever. I guess that's just what you get when you can't see any landmarks. At least there's no traffic out, so it's a nice and relaxing walk.

乁⁠[⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠ ⁠◕⁠ ⁠]⁠ㄏ

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Geemer posted:

Still walking to work. I know it's a bit of a hike, but boy with all this fog it's like I've been going forever. I guess that's just what you get when you can't see any landmarks. At least there's no traffic out, so it's a nice and relaxing walk.
I don't wish to alarm you, but you may be in mortal danger walking here. 50 years ago, on this very day, on this very road, there was a automobile accident due to fog. Nobody was seriously injured. Reduced visibility is dangerous.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

nice obelisk idiot posted:

I don't wish to alarm you, but you may be in mortal danger walking here. 50 years ago, on this very day, on this very road, there was a automobile accident due to fog. Nobody was seriously injured. Reduced visibility is dangerous.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

I got up late this morning and didn't put on my crocs to hurry getting a coffee and there's this weird ice cold spot in the hallway I never noticed before. I ran the tap on hot to see if it was somehow a pipe, and bent down to listen for running water but I heard weird murmuring. I hope this isn't a loving beetle nest or something.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Hmm, it's the middle of the night but one patch of my hedge is rustling. Those silly landscapers must have just gotten their AM and PM mixed up, I'll call them in the morning

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
just a perfectly normal thread.

there is no reason not to pull it.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Hmm, it's the middle of the night but one patch of my hedge is rusting.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
way too normal in this thread

Last Visible Dog
Jul 30, 2015

My hallway light bulb just burned out. Luckily, my dog has started barking and growling into the darkness, so it'll be easy to remember to buy a new bulb tomorrow morning. This house sure gets dark!

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
me and my wife like to play this word association game sometimes so we were sitting out on the porch just having fun when all of a sudden she just stopped and looked at me. she just kept looking at me, silent, mouth slightly open and then she started slowly blinking just one eye at me, over and over. I thought it was funny so I laughed and said her name and she got up and ran into the woods lol. she's such a goof

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Pragmatica posted:

way too normal in this thread

Yes, we've done well pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, giving the impression this household is perfectly normal and unremarkable, but it's time you knew. Time you knew about the secret of this house. The one we dare not show to any outsiders for fear they won't understand our differences. Deep, deep in the cellar you will find an old chest, and locked in that old chest you will find an old box, and inside that box is what we have hidden from the world for decades. Inside you will find our most precious possession, a ceramic container with these maddening runes printed on the side: "DO NOT TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE". We know our sick, twisted sense of humour is too bizarre and out there for the outside world to know about. It's got a little angry cat on it. What are we like.

A Haunted Pug
Aug 10, 2007

it's quiet. some would say it's... too quiet...

not me, thought, i appreciate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

Angepain posted:

Yes, we've done well pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, giving the impression this household is perfectly normal and unremarkable, but it's time you knew. Time you knew about the secret of this house. The one we dare not show to any outsiders for fear they won't understand our differences. Deep, deep in the cellar you will find an old chest, and locked in that old chest you will find an old box, and inside that box is what we have hidden from the world for decades. Inside you will find our most precious possession, a ceramic container with these maddening runes printed on the side: "DO NOT TALK TO ME UNTIL I'VE HAD MY COFFEE". We know our sick, twisted sense of humour is too bizarre and out there for the outside world to know about. It's got a little angry cat on it. What are we like.
This sick freak has a comic strip about a kid failing to open a door to a school pinned in their cubicle. That's what they think is funny. Did you consider that it might represent a lack of access to best-fit educational opportunities for gifted children? 100% axe murderer mentality.