Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Alucard posted:

Microwaving fish at the office

yo I got a writeup for this, printed a clipart shrimp over it, and hung it in my cubicle

I'll do it again :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Private Cumshoe posted:

The gently caress do you need to do it for I bet you drive a truck too lol

Less access to your truck bed??

A maneuver for morons

It's always loving trucks and their large cabs prevent anyone else from seeing pedestrians

it's also mostly boomers taking 10 minutes to complete their back in, at the closest spots to wherever too because they're lazy as poo poo, boomers are typically the only ones dumb enough to waste their time on such selfishness and disregard for the safety of others so catastrophically

So it's a 'my dad made fun of my lovely parking' thing.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Staring directly into someone's eyes and pissing yourself

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Being a goon.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Gooning

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Double illegal. Sickos.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

not wiping

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Not bathing for weeks

Having long and drawn out conversations with cashiers while there are like 6 people behind you

Leaving your shopping cart flipped over in the middle of a parking lot lane

Not stopping at stop signs in parking lots

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Grey Cat posted:

Double illegal. Sickos.

Double illegal cancels out

:xickos:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

maybeadracula posted:

Double illegal cancels out

:xickos:

The perfect loophole.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

not pushing Henry Kissinger down the stairs if given the opportunity

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Telling the poor cashier “IT MUST BE FREEEEEE!! :imunfunny:” when something doesn’t scan or the item is missing the tag.

Also, “I JUST PRINTED THAT TWENTY THIS MORNING!! :razz:” when the cashier has to check the bill for authenticity.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Sex and sexual thoughts.

Light beer.

Disabling your ad blocker because a company told you to.

Being okay with "whatever is on the radio" and "not really caring about music".

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I just prefer to get a pull through spot because they’re a lot safer and easier to exit :confused:

Safer and easier to exit for who exactly?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
Being mean to me

HORSE-SLAUGHTERER
Nov 11, 2020

H O R S E - S L A U G H T E R E R

maybeadracula posted:

Crimes, if you don't get caught

:hmmyes:

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000
your posts, op

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Waking up at 5 in the morning on Saturday and immediately popping open and drinking a bottle of champaigne for no reason

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Tugging til you can't tug it no more.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Sekenr posted:

Waking up at 5 in the morning on Saturday and immediately popping open and drinking a bottle of champaigne for no reason

Go on, this sounds like something you had to deal with before?

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Private Cumshoe posted:

Safer and easier to exit for who exactly?
How does it affect anyone negatively if I can see better pulling out of the parking spot?

I've never before heard anyone complain about this.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Elukka posted:

How does it affect anyone negatively if I can see better pulling out of the parking spot?

I've never before heard anyone complain about this.

Like I said before it's a bad habit of douches in trucks typically so their dumbass lifted truck cab is impossible to see pedestrians around for all the people who park normally and sanely who don't waste their time with bullshit like this

By all means if you see a spot with two dumbass trucks already parked like that and you can pull through safely between them and don't see any dumb poor soul parking the normal sane way yes, please, for the love of god get in there and stick your nose out in your short rear end lovely car as far as you can before one of you idiots gets a frail old lady buying groceries killed

Private Cumshoe fucked around with this message at 08:53 on Oct 20, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

maybeadracula posted:

I walking
K walking
L walking
M walking

jaywalking might be illegal but other birds are fair game. that means yes, cockwalking is still legal.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
saying poob. you can't get in trouble, it's not a cuss word.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Uploading a car.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Applying the brakes before turning on the blinker.

Straight to jail.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

redshirt posted:

Applying the brakes before turning on the blinker.

Straight to jail.

Things that are NOT crimes, friend

Michaeldim
Jan 29, 2011

:byodood:
lmao pulling through a parking space is literally the safest way to park because you dont have to reverse

backing in is the 2nd safest, because you're only reversing into the spot, not into traffic.

reversing is one of the most dangerous things you can do in a parking lot, especially with pedestrians.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Michaeldim posted:

lmao pulling through a parking space is literally the safest way to park because you dont have to reverse

backing in is the 2nd safest, because you're only reversing into the spot, not into traffic.

reversing is one of the most dangerous things you can do in a parking lot, especially with pedestrians.

but you see te trucks are very big and i dont liek them

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Private Cumshoe posted:

Like I said before it's a bad habit of douches in trucks typically so their dumbass lifted truck cab is impossible to see pedestrians around for all the people who park normally and sanely who don't waste their time with bullshit like this

By all means if you see a spot with two dumbass trucks already parked like that and you can pull through safely between them and don't see any dumb poor soul parking the normal sane way yes, please, for the love of god get in there and stick your nose out in your short rear end lovely car as far as you can before one of you idiots gets a frail old lady buying groceries killed

I live in poo poo-rear end Maryland where every third person drives an enormous, lifted truck that has never left arterial roads and serves only as a rolling monument to the fact that they are bad at sex. When sitting in my tiny station wagon, I can see past neither the beds nor the cabs of these giant pavement princesses, and therefore it is much safer for me to use a pull-through spot to minimize the amount of time I spend blindly extricating myself from the a sea of redneck landyachts.

On topic:

• Putting cheese on fish
  • Orienting the tp roll backwards
  • Not returning your shopping cart
  • Forcing someone to use a calendar or scrolling menu to enter a date on a digital form
  • Making a website that refreshes every time you apply a filter
  • Wearing perfume/cologne in a restaurant/on public transit/anywhere ever
  • Crocs
  • Claiming that your product has "no added sugars" but burying it in a deluge of sucralose, stevia, aspartame, or anything else that is essentially just sugar but it tastes worse and also gives you diarrhea
  • Quoting the AppleTV original program Ted Lasso
  • Sending anyone you know a tiktok link for any reason

Modal Auxiliary fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Oct 20, 2023

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
This one time I saw a boomer pull into a parking spot, then reverse across the entire lane to back into a spot.

The entire parking lot was empty.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
Lunking

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

gently caress you why do you hate gains bro?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Blowing smooches to the people next to you at the lights.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Telling the poor cashier “IT MUST BE FREEEEEE!! :imunfunny:” when something doesn’t scan or the item is missing the tag.

Also, “I JUST PRINTED THAT TWENTY THIS MORNING!! :razz:” when the cashier has to check the bill for authenticity.

These shouldn't be illegal, but if you say it, the cashier should get to spit in your face with no consequences.

In fact, every cashier should get one free chance to spit in a person's face a day.

Have they used their chance yet this shift? gently caress around and find out, buddy.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
I got in to the habit of backing into spots because I used to live in Manila where the traffic is absolutely awful and it is near impossible to force yourself into the flow of traffic backing into it

Some places have an attendant that’ll physically block traffic to let you back out but you can’t really on that all the time so easier to back in and then honk your horn and cut someone off on the way out

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind

Private Cumshoe posted:

Is this like a "Hitler wore pants" kind of thing? I shouldn't do this because people with giant trucks do this? Is it better if the giant truck idiots see even less, for that matter?

For what it's worth I live in a place where nobody drives giant trucks and this association certainly doesn't exist.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Dropping the u from colour.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Failing a captcha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Private Cumshoe posted:

Triggering liberal snowflakes by pulling through to park in my massive, lifted,

H O N D A - F I T