Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Best Saint?
Christina the Astonishing
Francis the Animal Guy
John the Baptist (post-beheading)
Saint Anthony (postage stamp version)
John Fourcade
View Results

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Oh what the gently caress was that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
holy poo poo, murdered by his own dude

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I am limiting the jokes here because I'm pretty sure that reciever guy has at least a concussion now

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

So is there any reason why a kicking team shouldn't just throw a receiving team's player into anyone signaling fair catch?
I mean, no, but he didn't actually signal fair catch

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

oh, he did signal, just very badly

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Texas: Get your own trip! if you're white

and straight and christian and unvaccinated

you know what, just stay home

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Look, you can be Jason or you can be Pinhead, not both. Dial it back.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

the NFL would like to remind you to respond to bullying by purchasing overpriced licensed goods

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

ok seriously what's with the length of this break, streaker on the field? injury?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

trick play and then run it backwards! double trick

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

For those in the know: who comes up with these on-the-field interview questions? The producers, or the interviewer?
beelzebub, lord of flies

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Hughmoris posted:

It would be more entertaining than "Your QB ran for 9 yards. What was going thru your head"
are you suggesting that the questions are a torment

an infernal one, even

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Quiet Feet posted:

He's gotta retire after this year.

I don't know if he's just checked out or getting old people brain or both but he seems a little out of it every game.
nobody else on thursday night football bothers to fuckin' try, why should he

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

saints bad lol

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Silly Burrito posted:

Ok are those huge ugly patches that the coaches are wearing for cancer?
yes

pro- or anti-, now that's the question

(it's an outgrowth from when october used to be Pink Month for breast cancer, now it's all-inclusive)

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I got bored and hosed off to eat dinner, is the game still dumb

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

if you have a dog, let it chillax on the couch

this has been a public service announcement from me on behalf of the don't listen to state farm foundation

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

if God spits in your eye by making you french, I suppose payback is only fair play

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

The 7th Guest posted:

i assume everyone's seen the murderville episode with marshawn
he was having fun and it owned

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

My dinnertime story is that there was a car honk on tv and it fooled one of my dogs, who started barking at the door to the garage because she thought a car was out there

eventually I opened up the door and let her look to see a full, dark garage with the doors down

she thought about that one for a minute, barked at the door a few more times just in case, and calmed down

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

"coach what have you identified as the biggest problem"

"kaylee, we suck poo poo."

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:woof:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

No :(

She's a self-appointed guard dog and will let anyone who approaches our house hear about it in no uncertain terms, even if they're just walking by on the sidewalk

Also she's extremely verbal in general so even though she is very friendly and very sweet, she always wants to say hi, and what strangers see is a sizable black dog barking her head off at them

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I am not remotely shitposting when I say that ballroom dancing and esports ought to be Olympic sports too and I genuinely do not understand how they don't qualify

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

rofl

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

BlindSite posted:

Boutta go back to mario wonder. At least that has some whimsy. Saints is just sad.
I thought that came out tomorrow

I never finished totk and now my backlog is hosed, I have totk, factorio, wonder, and spider-man 2 all demanding my time

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

okay there is a line between fan and furry and Sir Tophat there was far over it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

that dude reminds me of how at every con there's a lot of people in costume

and then there are some people who are just taking the opportunity to wear what they'd wear every single day, if society would let them

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

DuhSal posted:

My backlog is out of control too. Still haven’t finished totk.. just started bg3.. will be juggling spidey 2 and wonder plus other stuff I’ve dropped and want to get back to. Too many games.. and they keep making more! (I need to focus better for sure)
oh god loving bg3, I forgot about that one, that's how behind I am

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

a luchador kidnapped that very angry boomer's daughter

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

MoaM posted:

I hope Geoff K pays off all the ballots this year to give BG3 the Big Award at that show for Video Games and Awards.
it has been a frankly staggering year but if TotK doesn't walk away with all the GotY what are we even doing, as a society

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Shinji2015 posted:

Only reason why my backlog isn't bigger than it is is because I don't have a PS5, otherwise I'd have to add MK1, BG3, Spider-Man 2, and FF16 to it.
gently caress! The MK1 seasonal stuff!

I forgot that too

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

that's a pretty valid call

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

What was the penalty?
unneccesary roughness for loving laying out a dude after the football had already sailed by

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

surf rock posted:

this is the longest drive in history, just punch it in saints for the love of god
Saints offense: I heard "lose yards on two consecutive runs"

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

if the titanium had to come all the way here on a meteorite just to be my phone I kinda feel bad for it

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

saints the big white line right before the logo

that's the end zone

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

woulda been funnier if they hosed that up and I'm rooting for comedy so boo

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

:doink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

no more scoring, I'm rooting for Tie now