Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoeb
If you see someone on the forums being a schmuck, don't buy them a red title, send $10 to a charity that they probably wouldn't like very much. Whatever the opposite of what they are arguing for. It's the cool thing to do. It's the chill thing to do. There's always going to be schmucks on the internet but maybe you're $10 really help someone who needs it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scuba Trooper

this is the smart, empathetic thing to do, but will it own my posting enemies?

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
while i appreciate your points (which ARE correct), buying hurtful avs/redtext are a fundamental part of the byob posting culture

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Finger Prince

Buy $10 of weed instead.

Khanstant
What if charity is my enemy??

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

yes, but if your posting enemy likes cool charities it's ok to donate to a cool charity too

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Zoeb
thanks for the sticky!

----------------

Escape From Noise

Finger Prince posted:

Buy $10 of weed instead.

Charity weed?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Zoeb
Just had a reason to do this. On one hand, someone here, who nobody listens to or cares about anyway will go untitled. But on the plus side, $10 can go a longer way in the developing world than here.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

----------------

w4ddl3d33

BIKE HARDER, YOUNG BLOOD
Owning the haters by doing something actually good for once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

MPHA works to remedy, among other things, food deserts in underserved suburban communities (which often comprise people and communities of color). i feel better helping people instead of just writing them all off. great thread, thank you zoeb :)

your friend sk fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Oct 22, 2023

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!