Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shindragon posted:

Brock Purdy is a loving fraud

he killed the cowboys, isn't that enough for you assholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the only thing i got wrong is that CMC didn't get hurt

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

sexy tiger boobs posted:

Just wanted to make sure everyone got to see this filthy Kyle Pitts catch.

https://twitter.com/SharpFootball/status/1716146267728818424?s=20

Pitts had really bad draft timing luck

What could he be doing if the Falcons had a QB

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Goddamnit Niners.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

AndrewP posted:

Vikings showed enough that they should not sell

If they keep playing like this they can make a run

Alaois posted:

the only thing i got wrong is that CMC didn't get hurt

Hurt more, at least

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
I would do a lot for a Jefferson but the Raiders are an unfun dumpster fire and I'd feel bad sentencing someone to their team. Which means like Marvin Harrison Jr is gonna waste away there (or Rome Odunze if I'm going with my actual vague college rooting interests).

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Shinjobi posted:

he killed the cowboys, isn't that enough for you assholes

Not after pullling a loving Jimmy G in the 4th loving quarter.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

not overreacting after seven weeks of careers but this will be interesting to watch in the next years

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Please dont listen to the dumbest of all of us, we are probably very drunk.

They must be because I'm also getting Top 3 QB Kirk Cousins and that the team is what always fails, not Kirk.

Nice win tho and that's gotta be Kirks best primetime game ever.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Mystic Stylez posted:

not overreacting after seven weeks of careers but this will be interesting to watch in the next years

I think all these teams are happy other than the Chargers.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mystic Stylez posted:

The Vikings are pretty good at drafting WRs.

If you could pick a different team to draft each position group for your franchise which teams would they be?

Like the Vikings are great at WRs lately. The Saints or Seahawks seem pretty good at finding DBs. 49ers always have great linebackers. Who else?

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Addison + Jefferson is going to be fun to watch. Hopefully for a very long time.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Jordan Addison is to Kenny Pickett what Mike Evans was to Johnny Football.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Lol niners lost to Kirk cousins

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
As we expected, a quarterback missing his top receiver poo poo the bed in prime time.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

Give him his shot, Kyle

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Lmao

https://twitter.com/RealSkipBayless/status/1716654657827926378?t=SRL9yxgts8rKEyIJ943N6w&s=19

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
God don't show that loving tweet from that loving prick

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

D-LINK posted:

Jordan Addison is to Kenny Pickett what Mike Evans was to Johnny Football.

Gonna take the opportunity to shout out Chad Pennington.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
lol Skip's still got it

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
It's unfortunate the Niners have followed up the feel good hit of the autumn with these two clunkers but I have faith they'll get it together so they can do something even worse in January

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
49ers didn't get refballed in that one. You guys gonna figure your poo poo out or what? You got like, the fuckin' Jags and Bengals and Seahawks all coming up, y'know.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Charvarious Ward's night started off so good.

Unfortunately the rest of the game had to happen.

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Not really cuz the secondary has always been the weak spot. Wilks just prays the D line can get pressure and look what happens when they don't.

Kirk's performance reminded me, I think it was last year when the Altanta Falcons Maricus Mariota was goddamn accurate.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

Did Kirk have anyone like JJ and Addison in Washington?

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Disregard, pickem is not eliminator.

Also this was Dalton Risner's 1st game in at RG over Evan Ingram. He, and the rest of the line did great tonight. O'Neil and Darrisaw both played excellent at the T spot.

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Oct 24, 2023

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

:perfect:

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

YOLOsubmarine posted:

If you could pick a different team to draft each position group for your franchise which teams would they be?

Like the Vikings are great at WRs lately. The Saints or Seahawks seem pretty good at finding DBs. 49ers always have great linebackers. Who else?

Veach is a god at finding mid/late round secondary talent.

Dorsey the previous GM drafted 3 of the best NFL players ever at their position along with Chris Jones

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead

Paint Crop Pro posted:

Please dont listen to the dumbest of all of us, we are probably very drunk.

So is tomorrow pretty much a day off for everyone in Minnesota? Is it party time right now?

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

YOLOsubmarine posted:

considering they don't have a hundred years of draft picks, I'd say the Ravens are really good at drafting LBs (I'm counting DEs that were selected to play OLB) and TEs

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Steelers have been amazing at drafting WRs over the last 15 years or so, but the Vikings probably have the most hits lately.

Ravens are great at finding usable interior defensive linemen all over the draft.

Cowboys offensive line?

I remember back in the day it seemed like the Bengals would constantly hit on DBs.

I would trust the Saints to draft anyone on defense, frankly

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Mystic Stylez posted:

considering they don't have a hundred years of draft picks, I'd say the Ravens are really good at drafting LBs (I'm counting DEs that were selected to play OLB) and TEs

AndrewP posted:

Steelers have been amazing at drafting WRs over the last 15 years or so, but the Vikings probably have the most hits lately.

Ravens are great at finding usable interior defensive linemen all over the draft.

Cowboys offensive line?

I remember back in the day it seemed like the Bengals would constantly hit on DBs.

I would trust the Saints to draft anyone on defense, frankly

Yea, Ravens are a good choice for defensive line in general and Steelers have been very good at finding WR talent for a long time.

Eagles have been really good at finding talent in the defensive line for a long time though that’s not all homegrown.

Pron on VHS posted:

Veach is a god at finding mid/late round secondary talent.

Dorsey the previous GM drafted 3 of the best NFL players ever at their position along with Chris Jones

It’s only two guys but Gonzales and Kelce put the chiefs firmly in the lead for TEs.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Yea, Ravens are a good choice for defensive line in general and Steelers have been very good at finding WR talent for a long time.

Eagles have been really good at finding talent in the defensive line for a long time though that’s not all homegrown.

It’s only two guys but Gonzales and Kelce put the chiefs firmly in the lead for TEs.

The top 3 for TEs would probably be KC, SD, and.... New England?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

ravens are a fullback factory

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH
Between Willie Brown, Lester Hayes, Mike Haynes, Terry McDaniel, Nnamdi Asomugha and Charles Woodson I'm guessing the Raiders have to be up there with corners, historically speaking anyway.

Yeah, I know Haynes was a Patriot first but whatever and yeah I know we can't draft worth a poo poo anymore. I have to live in the past, there's nothing for me to hang my hat on present day aside from being a joke of a franchise.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

YOLOsubmarine posted:

though if the question is 'pick a team right now to draft your position' neither of them count

Same for the Pats, they've been absolutely horrible for TEs since the Gronk/Hernandez year

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Bill still knows defensive picks mostly, just don't let him near offense.

ESPECIALLY NOT A WR :negative:

The Vikings went from Diggs to Jefferson and now just sniped Addison to pair with Jefferson. That's quite a streak of WRs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

mcmagic posted:

I think all these teams are happy other than the Chargers.

Throw Tank Dell in the mix as well