Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker

A Tale of Two Balls by Charles Dickballs:

"It was the best of balls, it was the worst of balls."

Neuromancer by William Gibballs:

"The sky above was the color of a television tuned to dead balls"

1984 by George Orballs:

"He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Balls."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be balls: and there was balls. And God saw the balls, that they were good

ChubbyChecker

It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of balls.

ChubbyChecker

Nosfereefer posted:

there is a specter haunting europe... the specter of balls

ahaha

ChubbyChecker

Four balls good, two balls bad.

ChubbyChecker

In the balls in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not nasty, dirty, wet balls, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet dry, bare, sandy balls with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: they were hobbit-balls, and those mean comfort.

ChubbyChecker

Nosfereefer posted:

the creatures outside looked from pig to balls, and from balls to pig, but already it was impossible to say which was which

ChubbyChecker

Zoya posted:

mister gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THOSE BALLS

lmao

ChubbyChecker

“Welcome to my balls! Enter freely and of your own will!” He made no motion of stepping to meet me, but stood like a statue, as though his gesture of welcome had fixed him into stone. The instant, however, that I had stepped over the threshold, he moved impulsively forward, and holding out his balls grasped mine with a strength which made me wince, an effect which was not lessened by the fact that they seemed as cold as ice—more like the balls of a dead than a living man.

ChubbyChecker

My armour is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my balls a hurricane, and my breath death!

ChubbyChecker

Three Balls for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men, doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ball to rule them all, One Ball to find them,
One Ball to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

ChubbyChecker

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Balls swell that end swell

ChubbyChecker

Nosfereefer posted:

seeing in the distance a ball tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any balls. when he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for balls. then he said to the tree, “may no one ever eat balls from you again.” and his disciples heard him say it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

google THIS posted:

Abraham. Do you bite your balls at us, sir?
Sampson. I do bite my balls, sir.
Abraham. Do you bite your balls at us, sir?
Sampson. [Aside to GREGORY] Is the law of our side, if I say
ay?
Gregory. No.
Sampson. No, sir, I do not bite my balls at you, sir, but I
bite my balls, sir.