Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

i think google just isn't particularly good at user interfaces (probably because they're compromised from ads)

google calender sucks too. you gotta scroll left-to-right (what the gently caress) and the scrolling is not smooth so you jump from month to month. it's extremely terrible. they should make it scroll up and down and smoothly scroll between months so you can more easily see what's going on at the end of one month and the beginning of the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

oh and adding events is a bad experience too. just dogshit.

i honestly don't know how they hosed up a calendar app that badly.

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Cold on a Cob posted:

adguard for safari is working fine for me it's one of the three extensions I use, the other two are

1password
anylist recipe import

ok i'm trying adguard out.

can you get it to make exceptions for some elements? i'd like to except the banner ads on sa (maybe block a few specific annoying ones if they come up).

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

shitface posted:

https://adguard.com/kb/general/ad-filtering/create-own-filters

why does yospos have so much trouble with adblockers ?

tbh i just didn't want to read the documentation