Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fifty Farts
Dec 23, 2013

- Meticulously Researched
- Peer-reviewed
The final fart of this deck is a little anticlimactic: the butt sigh

Thanks for reading my dumb thread! I'm glad people enjoyed the daily fart joke for the last month and a half. If anyone has anything else that would fit, feel free to keep things going.

:fart:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Thanks for sharing! Feels right to go out with a whimper not a bang, like that last little *frt* after a series of long ones.

Cheech Marinade
Apr 17, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BEfQxAANdA

This video is over 20 years old, but was the soundtrack to many fond memories!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Fifty Farts posted:

The final fart of this deck is a little anticlimactic: the butt sigh

Thanks for reading my dumb thread! I'm glad people enjoyed the daily fart joke for the last month and a half. If anyone has anything else that would fit, feel free to keep things going.

This feels like a suitable ending card.

Thank you for all of this :patriot:

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Fifty Farts posted:

You've done the Lord's work. When we figure out which lord we'll give them a fart for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Thanks OP

:feart: