Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Jokic spends all summer with his horses and debating with himself if he even wants to play basketball and puts up a 19/9 in the first half of the first game of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
Prince really isn't this good

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

snyprmag posted:

Hanging on the rim isn't cool though

It is when the rim is like mid chest level

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lebron should try to break Wilt's MPG record this year

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Gotta say: I don't mind this HBO Max stream. It's been pretty solid, good quality, pretty easy to get into from the app. I dunno if $10 a month is worth while but I may give it some thought.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Vox Nihili posted:

whoa are they doing the whole season on HBO Max?

TNT games, yeah. It's free until end of Feb.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

This is a good game and it's october yet but these two teams both look pretty flawed right now. I have more faith in Phoenix to figure it out, but maybe the warriors look more legit with Draymond.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Wolves looked better in the pre-season than they do against the Raptors

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

lol

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Luka looking concerningly splotchy

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Brook, you can't do that with 90 seconds left

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ok so I guess Lillard was worth all that drama afterall

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Mavericks are maybe the sloppiest looking good team but the Nuggets are legit great

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

It'd be nice if Gobert shot a bit better than 25% from the line this game

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I think MN loses this challenge

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

wheels coming off a bit

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Blah, Edwards took that shot because Gobert had the paint totally sealed then it just bounces off his leg like that

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

ANT

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Lol, funniest heat check

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jmac with a dagger

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

Chris Paul just threw a chop block on Conley

Yeah, that was lovely

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ant needs to stop taking lazy walk up 3s.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Paracaidas posted:

Ant's just not that guy consistently yet

He seems fine now.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Kyle Anderson's FT hitch has a hitch

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

i mean he could clean it up some but if you are on the anthony edwards train you better be prepared to go through chucktown sometimes

Yeah, I mean he probably didn't need 4 pull up contested 3pta in a row but those were also the shots that sunk Boston so

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I think I might like Atlanta's goofy jersey?

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Jaden McDaniels just went to the locker room after rolling his ankle. Blech

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

RJ Barrett is playing so much better this season, that's a big corner.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

soggybagel posted:

That technical call is such loving bullshit. It's not like Gobert hung on to show off. He took the extra swing to come back down. And even if it was to show off...WHO loving CARES

Its so dumb

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I mean, Rudy is also not learning a loving thing, but its so dumb

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ok, Rudy practicing hammering it on the Knicks without hanging on the rim is appreciated

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Nice 3rd quarter so far by the Wolves

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Knicks have had A LOT of balls go halfway down before popping out.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Ghost Dog posted:

mike breen is talking about how he almost died walking in minnesota one time

yeah that happens

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

There is no such thing as too cold, just inadequate clothing.

But yes, the air can kill you for like 60 straight days.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

hackgobert

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

DeimosRising posted:

there are lots of places where neither of those things ever happens

places for cowards

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Algund Eenboom posted:

Minnesotta color guy saying What a three! He hit that one from Dinkytown!

I am actually relatively certain they've said exactly that.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Snake bite game for the wolves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Rick posted:

Kispert looks like he's becoming a good roleplayer now at least,that pick was looking pretty dire last year.

Sort of, his ceiling really looks like energy guy who only looks good in garbage time, which just so happens started at 0-0 on this game.