Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Cherishing these early game breaks and not yet being utterly sick to loving death of the commercials rotation, while simultaneously preparing to loathe them all by 2nd quarter of Suns Warriors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
One of these days somebody's going to try to get it to Wemby in the post and put it too high for him, and it will be the single dumbest TO of that player's career regardless of circumstances because how the everliving gently caress do you manage to put it where this guy can't get it

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Just switched over to Dubs Thunder and what the utter gently caress at this court design lolllll

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Holy balls that travel by Klay was among the worst I've ever seen :xd:

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

kingcobweb posted:

Brunson playing out of his mind
Watching that game was delicious, was constantly reminded of just how much I would rather watch the Blazers stumble into the lottery than watch Dame get absolutely cooked on a semi-nightly basis. Gonaa predict that situation does not quite get better as he ages

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
I have been a Dame guy for a long time, he is an all-time great. I am observing that his defense can be difficult to watch at times and it is nice to see the Blazers commit to a rebuild. hth

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

When are the Blazers going to trade Brogdon, we are going to win too many games lol
if he can stay healthy they could wind up getting a lot for him and RW3 too

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
OH GEE

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Wondering when was the last time a team put up 150+ points in a game that the opponent had only four turnovers, that's pretty nuts

E: nvm ESPN's box score was jacked up, Spurs had 11 TOs

rivetz fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Nov 7, 2023

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Irritated Pels broadcast isn't showing the replay of that Keyonte George dunk in the final :60 of the first half because it looked fairly filthy?? What's that play-by-play replay site I routinely neglect to bookmark like a dumbass :mad:

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

rivetz posted:

Irritated Pels broadcast isn't showing the replay of that Keyonte George dunk in the final :60 of the first half because it looked fairly filthy?? What's that play-by-play replay site I routinely neglect to bookmark like a dumbass :mad:
OK filthy might be a bit much but nonetheless

https://videos.nba.com/nba/pbp/media/2023/11/27/0022300256/315/68a1dcd7-f2af-26ce-c646-b95b563b234e_1280x720.mp4

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Rick posted:

I usuaally play a metroidvania style game, or DeadCells during halftime and most of third quarter and listen to the game on the audio broadcast for that part. Helps me out.
This for me but Subnautica, I run it in the background as if it's a tinny AM radio broadcast that has become my only link to home :shobon:

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

Rick posted:

That sounds good. One of these days I will finally play subnautica.
I gave it a try a while back and was kinda underwhelmed, but am enjoying it a lot on a second pass. It's good at what it is and doesn't try to be more than that, and it doesn't have any glaring/irritating weaknesses. Probably overrated a few years ago but has aged gracefully enough that it might be a little underrated now? Essentially the Tobias Harris of open-world survival crafters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Blazers putting up a fight without Grant Ayton or Brogdon is nice to see