Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

jokic playing like a guy who's irritated he has to do this for another 9 months again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

fart simpson posted:

derrick white has blocked two jimmy butler dunks today lol

yeah he’s been boston’s best player

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

nachos posted:

He’s better than Jaylen brown

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

temple posted:

here come doris hating rear end

what lol

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

fart simpson posted:

it’s just a late whistle

it was definitely a foul but it was obvious and that’s a ridiculously late whistle

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

some fun fuckin basketball tonight

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

would really prefer if the heat can push this to a 10 point loss instead of 20, but that would probably require someone in addition than herro scoring

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

triple j hears you and he is gonna do his best

it's a good start!

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

love to watch the development of jovic and Jaquez, the future of Miami basketball, happen right before my eyes

jovic with the most impactful 5/4 i've ever watched

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

a new study bible! posted:

Lol at Miami playing Herro for 42 minutes to make a point or something

have you seen the box score

they're playing the lineup that has worked, or i guess they're sitting jimmy to make a point or something too

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

yeah i feel pretty confident in spo's minutes decisions, especially considering that bam is out tonight and two key rotation guys in martin/highsmith have been out all three games

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Spo is the best coach in the league and I know the Heat need a PG. I’m just being a hater.
hah I was stuck on the bucks broadcast because the league pass app remains godawful, so I probably came in a bit hot myself

Aye Doc posted:

this was a cool game, lots of fun to watch for all but a quarter of it. gonna be real exciting to see where jovic and jaquez are at in 3 or 4 months
that 4th quarter was cool, was worried things were headed to a blowout after the 3rd. happy to see drob looking better and yeah, just need to hope the young guys get comfortable

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

this has been a great game but i'm ready to say it right here

wemby does not have the killer instinct

e: even after that shot

e2: if wemby can learn how to screen it's game over

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Eratik posted:

Every time they reluctantly got him the ball in the last two minutes he made thevplay

i meant if wemby learns how to screen it is game over for the league

he was pretty bad on a couple of possessions prior which was my initial point but who fuckin cares

stuker fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Nov 1, 2023

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

big shoutout to the league pass devs who have helpfully provided a label for all tournament games

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Aye Doc posted:

aw yeah tyler herro's hurt and it looks bad lfg
this has been a nightmare last minute of the quarter

What happened to him?
stepped on a foot while coming down from a shot and rolled the poo poo out of it

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

Rick posted:

You're missing out.

:hai:

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

tanglewood1420 posted:

This heat bucks game is sick

been back and forth since the 1Q, it owns

JJJ (the real one) owns

stuker