Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

It seems like youre “supposed” to have a house of some sort by my age but everyone I know who has one constantly bitches about how it takes up all of their time and money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
It’s worse to be posting on the internet in your 30s

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
Na

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.

pencilhands posted:

It seems like youre “supposed” to have a house of some sort by my age but everyone I know who has one constantly bitches about how it takes up all of their time and money

Typically even people who live with their parents have better posts, so I wouldn't fret too much about that.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 28 days!)

who cares

people are boring and all their opinions are wrong, do what you like

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Housing is hosed worldwide. All ideas and rules of what's considered acceptable or pathetic are all out the window.

You should know that you loving clown.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
If I was a mod I would gas this out of spite at you

Do better

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
No one’s going to get banned for bloodlust with an OP like that

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Saalkin posted:

Housing is hosed worldwide. All ideas and rules of what's considered acceptable or pathetic are all out the window.

You should know that you loving clown.
pencilhands calls homeless people he passes on the sidewalk pathetic

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Jelly posted:

pencilhands calls homeless people he passes on the sidewalk pathetic

Pencilhands is a CLOWN and a waste of oxygen

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Congrats on the studio apartment and long life OP

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

At this point renting so hosed I'm just happy to have a roof over my head. I'd be living in some 1 bedroom slumlord dump if I wasn't lucky enough to have a landlord who is a friend of mine giving me a great deal on a condo.

Really wish I had bought when it was cheap. I have friends with $1000 a month mortgages on 3 bedroom houses while renting a 1bd apt out here is around $1500+ a month and a normal rear end house is more than 3k a month. gently caress America.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Idk man I thought you had a kitchen to paint

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib

Saalkin posted:

Pencilhands is a CLOWN and a waste of oxygen

As a rampant AI construct, Pencilhands is the best argument for why technology is bad. Stop letting ai write bad posts. Make your own bad posts, coward

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Treecko posted:

Idk man I thought you had a kitchen to paint

lmao

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you make too many of these you know that

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

studio apartments are cool though i really liked mine. two story townhouse owns though, you should upgrade

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
For you yes

For others no

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

"takes up all their time and money"
Then don't own a house that's a bajillion sq feet on a 20 acre plot and problem solved.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

As long as you can play video games as late as you want who cares PH

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
studio apartment? get outta here with that bougie poo poo. I live in my nissan altima

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Smugworth posted:

As long as you can play video games as late as you want who cares PH

If I play them too late my neighbor bangs on the wall

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

mannerup posted:

studio apartment? get outta here with that bougie poo poo. I live in my nissan altima

A nissan altima? Get out of here, I live in a tent I found!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

mannerup posted:

yeah but are you living in your altima to both save 40 hours a month on commuting to work and not see your family for 5 days at a time?

if so, fail

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

I’m 46 and live in a seventh floor walkup next to a miserable groceteria and bitches are gagging to climb those stairs w me and enter my fucketeria

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i believe the state must intervene to prevent the OP from posting any further

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
Yes, but apparently completely OK if you call it a tiny house and claim it is about ethical consumption and a lifestyle of simpler living and omit the part that all you can afford to live in is a tiny trailer home on your parent's property.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

pencilhands posted:

If I play them too late my neighbor bangs on the wall

drat PH have you considered milling them

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

contemplating one's worth based on their acquired material possessions is pathetic, OP.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

were trying to get into property ownership because it seems like less of a scam than paying a landlord

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

were trying to get into property ownership because it seems like less of a scam than paying a landlord

Good luck! Try buying some land in rural Alaska, pretty affordable.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Lifelong renter OP. Never-Own-Home Crew. If I didn't have my adult kids living with me I'd be fine in a studio.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I rent a 2 bed with my friend because my guild wants a local address but lol at buying jack poo poo in LA. Not only could I not afford it, but also why the gently caress would I want to?

If I can buy a little cabin in the middle of nowhere in 30 years, I'll be pretty happy. I wanna be old and left alone.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

pencilhands posted:

It’s just 1 room. Which conveniently, is the same number I rated this thread. gently caress you Penishands.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You'll always be pathetic dollar store wizard master. Doesn't matter what you live in. Hope that helps!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Wendigee posted:

You'll always be pathetic dollar store wizard master. Doesn't matter what you live in. Hope that helps!

but he's trying for his BM!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Depends where u live OP.

Mines $2k/month with a parking space and pretty big. A steal honestly.

The new ones being built down the street are $2700 and 200sf less. But they have ~*stainless steel appliances*~

Also Death To America.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Spinz posted:

If I was a mod I would gas this out of spite at you

Do better

just give peace a chance.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
If I was single I'd probably live in a studio. Rent is expensive mang

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rags to Liches
Mar 11, 2008

future skeleton soldier

Grey Cat posted:

A nissan altima? Get out of here, I live in a tent I found!

I live in a shoebox in the middle of the road :(