Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
[Jeff Foxworthy voice]

... every time you call him at the hospital, you can hear a compressed air impact wrench in the background

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
... his parents have died from cancer. Twice.

Abugadu

... his diploma says his degree is in Kwanum Fiziks

Abugadu

... his workplace requires him to have six phones

Abugadu

... his Zoom ID is Big Papa

Abugadu

... he asks you at dinner if you're the one that's allergic to peanuts

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
The number of fingers on each hand in his facebook photos is very inconsistent.

alexandriao

you met him via ubereats and he came wrapped in breading

Too much is always not enough!

(Thanks to tvsveryown for the spring sig!)

baka of lathspell

his trenchcoat leaves too much to the imagination and ur inheritance is the local cat food factory

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Dumb Sex-Parrot
his barbels get in the way when you try to smooch

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Dumb Sex-Parrot
he spends all the time at the restaurant squirming on the floor looking for scraps to eat

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Buttchocks

When he asks you to spend the night, it's at a different house each time.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

baka of lathspell

join dork order
sig by ??? (<3 u)

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

POV: you might be getting catfished

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Buttchocks

Khanstant
There's a little metal hook through your cheek pulling you towards the surface world

102823_3
....if you make too many demands.....

Abugadu

google THIS

more falafel please

forums poster

...he swipes his little paws at you whenever you're in the bath

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

Won't let you do anything unless you log into a licensed account. Wait, sorry that's CADfishing.