Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

So I think the Bahá'í are trying to recruit me. It feels slow and deliberate. What the hell is this poo poo, who are these freaks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Flowers for QAnon posted:

So I think the Bahá'í are trying to recruit me. It feels slow and deliberate. What the hell is this poo poo, who are these freaks?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

they don't celebrate Christmas, all you need to know op

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

its not true, its bullshit! i did naaawt

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Iranian Mormonism

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

If you just give in to Bhaal and murder he grants you the slayer form, it's pretty rad and you get dialogue options to go around bragging about how you're the slayer now to your companions, try it OP

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Oh, bahai mark

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Thesaurus posted:

Oh, bahai mark

drat beat me to it lol. still.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Aishlinn posted:

drat beat me to it lol. still.

Thesaurus posted:

Oh, bahai mark

Triggerhappypilot posted:

its not true, its bullshit! i did naaawt

lmfao. this

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

So this isn’t a swingers thing? I feel i was gettin a lot of dem googly eyes

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hi doggy

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
They hate gay people if anyone is curious. So much for being the "accepting" religion. They also build pretty gorgeous temples.

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I associate them with losers in college for some reasons, that's when I heard most about them.

Also a fast track to be able to ordain a wedding or some dumb poo poo.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

above all religions bahaism always seemed to me like the one youd pick if you are too smart to be religious but too cowardly to shun it. like you are trying to hedge all bets, with everyone, everywhere. it seems to suck up the type of people who think they are born divine. but idk a lot of bahai people so this is a small sample size.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwsUsshY4Tc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Ba'hee Priss Dimmie