Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I was saying boourns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
No Ticket

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

verbal enema posted:

Lewis Black right?

I don't think we ever learned the horse's name

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
To get to the other side!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

eSports Chaebol posted:

When I was a bartender I once had a middle aged white lady who kept sobbing about how her horse had died and she kept trying to get sympathy from strangers who wanted nothing to do with her. Eventually she ran out of cash and asked if she could buy more drinks on her credit card she didn’t have with her if she gave me the credit card number. She couldn’t believe I said no and scolded me again for not appreciating what a sad day it was because her horse had died

This all happened in a blues club in the south loop in Chicago

but what was the horse's name!?

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Blow up the Earth? But that's where I keep all my stuff!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Eat my shorts

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I see nothing. Nothing!

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Schlemiel!