Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

happy novblender to all who celebrate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i didnt reap the op op

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

working on blocking out a scene too. my tree looks decent i think

this is so beautiful, and frankly, posted at just the right time imo

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

yes this. the interface is trying to be optimized for ppl who know what they’re doing. it’s not designed to be easy for people to just poke around (ie, it’s a tool and not a toy)

the screenshots you guys post of the ui are some of the most intimidating software screenshots ive ever looked at. this is insane to me

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

lovely lake.

made 100% of the plants and grasses with my L systems geonode group, plus i made a library of basic leaf shapes with parameterized leaf and grass materials which allow me to very quickly put together new plants. its very cool. i will post more about my new plant system tomorrow

dis is crazy

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

ok i saw a few little glitches that were bugging me. fixed

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the decanter rocks lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

fart simpson posted:

sailing story. this is the least time ive spent on one yet, but one of the ones im happiest with the result on

e: imgur really mangled that video w/ heavy compression lol

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1093004633313660960/1176544454837030983/sailing_story_2.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/R32Wp6Z.mp4

that is really cool. it reminds me of something i cant quite place. like an old music video or something.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

echinopsis posted:

everyone who posts in this thread is doing amazing poo poo

I am incapable of learning

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

roller coaster is very pleasant

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

gummy couch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

good work to me for being so nice to everybody in this thread :)