Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
a completely viable PVE missile boat (transcribed from playstation)

UNLOADER 4

2x Arms: HML-G2/P19MLT-04
2x Shoulders: BML-G1/P32DUO-03

Head: Kasuar
Core: Nachtreiher
Arms: VP-46D
Legs: Firmeza

Booster: Alula
FCS: P10SLT
Generator: VP-20D

Expansion: pulse armor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

You got a colour scheme you want me to follow for it, or just spin the roulette wheel and see what I defile it with?

recommend blue/gray with the booster, but feel free to spin that wheel if you get inspired.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
VP-60LCS for the Left Shoulder if it still fits.

I realize this may restrict our right shoulder and I consider it someone else’s problem; I came here to post for kasuar legs anyway but

Nuclear Kitten posted:

Let's show off some Reverse Joint action, bring the Kasuar legs.

hell yeah

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
but Armor Decor VI is my favorite mecha anime dress up game :colbert:

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

Okay, we have a LOT of black spaces to fill in with colours. Also the JOSO is not powerful enough to power the laser cannon, so we have two options: habituallyred, do you consent to the JOSO being swapped in for the VP-20S. If not, Dukes Mayo Clinic and AtomikKrab, decide between yourselves on a consensus pick for an alternate L and/or R Back weapon loadout.

Get it done, Thread-2-1.

I’m more amused by the JOSO than the laser cannon and would accept either DUO-02 or nothing in exchange.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

nine-gear crow posted:

I think it's a combination of the brown base layer of the flame pattern blending with the rust-coloured weathering choices. I've scaled the weathering back a tiny bit on the finalized version to let the pattern come through a tiny bit better, as will be seen when the video is ready later on.

Anyway, now that we have a baseline of a super energy-sucky core and boosters strapped to a tractor engine:

We need weapons loadouts for our next slate of missions.

In Video 4 were are going to be:
  • blowing up some power generators
  • attacking a big pick up truck
  • climbing a wall

Arm this pile of poo poo, Thread-2-1.

punchbot Punchbot PUNCHBOT

I insist on at least one arm being reserved for punches. I have my reasons.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

WaltherFeng posted:

2x Vertical missile launchers and fists only.

Strongly endorsed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009

mdct posted:

It ain't really a spoiler but I'll just tell you this here and now:

Using nothing but fists in this game is really dull and you don't want to watch videos on that. Using only melee weapons can be interesting sometimes, but it'll pretty much always be more interesting to rock a full suite of weapons.

I was just hoping to watch crow suffer through a particular mission and boss trying to punch it to death and here you come with your reasonable takes about entertainment.