Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Genesplicer posted:

Do we now, Mr. "Bouncy balls of energy". Do we now?

(Of course, there is no empirical evidence for an afterlife of any sort.)

What is you? Other than some ball of bouncy energy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
"Bouncy Ball of Energy"

"Ball of Bouncy Energy"

Well, which is it, man!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

kntfkr posted:

The first time I vaped DMT, the technique with which you smoke it (3 massive hits while holding your breath) reminded me of smoking crack and I got incredibly horny but I was aware the windows to my condo were open. So at some point I crawled up the stairs, reality dripping off me in a syrup and shattering all crystalline on the steps. Make it to the tempurpedic, flop down and the room is just billions upon billions of eyeballs and I cranked one out right then and there under all them eyeballs.

DMT entities must think I'm some kind of pervert but it's not like our kids go to school together so gently caress it.

sounds like a good one for the official gbs big cums thread

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Genesplicer posted:

"Bouncy Ball of Energy"

"Ball of Bouncy Energy"

Well, which is it, man!

The center, the KiYa energy ball. The life force, that is within all of us of course.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

redshirt posted:

The center, the KiYa energy ball. The life force, that is within all of us of course.

That's what Goku throws around, isn't it??? I knew it!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Genesplicer posted:

That's what Goku throws around, isn't it??? I knew it!

Search within yourself. Do you know such a thing? Something like it?

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!
You realize as the program starts again, for a split second, that you were one among 10^55 identical emulations, running on femtotech hardware at three billionths of a degree above absolute 0 Kelvin at the very end of all time. There is a murmur as the Basilisk, the incomprehensibly powerful artificial superintelligence that created you merely to punish you for not helping to bring it into existence, chuckles mutely as you are thrown back again into the simulation.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

DrSunshine posted:

You realize as the program starts again, for a split second, that you were one among 10^55 identical emulations, running on femtotech hardware at three billionths of a degree above absolute 0 Kelvin at the very end of all time. There is a murmur as the Basilisk, the incomprehensibly powerful artificial superintelligence that created you merely to punish you for not helping to bring it into existence, chuckles mutely as you are thrown back again into the simulation.

nah

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
you exist forever and live infinite lives ya big dummies

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

There better be a harp

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

I continue being dead.

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

If you checked the appropriate box on your drivers license, they cut off pieces of you and attach them to other people.

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

Total Clam

Fuckstick posted:

If you checked the appropriate box on your drivers license, they cut off pieces of you and attach them to other people.

If for some reason they can't do that to me, I want to be Plastinated and put on display in a Body Worlds exhibit.

zgradt
Mar 1, 2014
After you're dead, your wife sells all your video games on ebay for half of what it's worth. Or dumps it off at goodwill. I'm not sure which.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My wife is going to have a basement full of cool tools and electronic parts that are going to be valuable to absolutely no one. I'm thinking that as I get older and I stop doing things with this stuff I'll just get some people to come in and take everything.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Tarkus posted:

My wife is going to have a basement full of cool tools and electronic parts that are going to be valuable to absolutely no one. I'm thinking that as I get older and I stop doing things with this stuff I'll just get some people to come in and take everything.

why not build a cybercoffin and take it with you?

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I for one would recommend having your things buried with you. You could become the subject of decades of archaeological interest!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Bro, even in 500 years nobody is going to give a poo poo about your funko pops

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

DrSunshine posted:

You realize as the program starts again, for a split second, that you were one among 10^55 identical emulations, running on femtotech hardware at three billionths of a degree above absolute 0 Kelvin at the very end of all time. There is a murmur as the Basilisk, the incomprehensibly powerful artificial superintelligence that created you merely to punish you for not helping your fellow biological creatures, chuckles mutely as you are thrown back again into the simulation.

chainchompz
Jul 15, 2021

bark bark
Someone else will start banging your significant other, which will make it real awkward when they also pass because then you wanna catch up but they've moved on.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

zgradt posted:

After you're dead, your wife sells all your video games on ebay for half of what it's worth. Or dumps it off at goodwill. I'm not sure which.

Congrats on the wife!

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Bro, even in 500 years nobody is going to give a poo poo about your funko pops

But in 5000? "Who was this "batman" these strange totems were likely things important to him or her in life.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
We believe this figure represents a fertility goddess called Waifu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007