Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobcats
Aug 5, 2004
Oh
all cyberpunk poo poo is now normalized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOBZHfea-3g

my hologram would escape the simulation to go be depressed on the couch :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoQF9zWVsZk

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020
I haven’t seen such obvious lip syncing since I watched the muppet show in the 80s.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Immediately after he died somewhere here said they left one of his shows and he hopped on a huffy and rode off to parts unknown and I always laugh when I remember that

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Bobcats posted:

all cyberpunk poo poo is now normalized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOBZHfea-3g

my hologram would escape the simulation to go be depressed on the couch :(

What kind of person sits down and listens to this?

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

No. 6 posted:

What kind of person sits down and listens to this?

Other holograms most likely.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Unibomber was right

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Why shouldn't the dead caper and perform for the pleasure of the living?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

When the dead perform it is only ever in attempt to seduce them to pass through to the dead's realm forever more!

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

Suspicious post av combo.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Milo and POTUS posted:

Immediately after he died somewhere here said they left one of his shows and he hopped on a huffy and rode off to parts unknown and I always laugh when I remember that

Also how he used to walk into random supermarkets in like Buttfuck Nowhere, South Carolina and shout the most random rear end poo poo in his brain at that moment, and how this was such a common occurrence that the employees at every supermarket in the whole loving South would all just roll their eyes and go "ughh there goes DMX again" every time it happened.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

FRESSSHHHHH TURKEY LEGSSS!!!

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

-the original elevator pitch for Ghostbusters: Afterlife which is also going to be the elevator pitch for the Inevitable Next Star Wars Movie the very second that either Mark Hamill and/or Harrison Ford bite it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I've seen DMX rap live, poo poo I saw DMX rap 2 years almost to the day before he died.

That is not how DMX looked when he rapped, that dude was aggro as gently caress and 150% ON the entire time, and he spent almost more time delivering hardcore sermons than delivering truncated versions of his greatest hits the last time I saw him.
Certainly not whatever the gently caress this poo poo is.

Weak, this bullshit should not be allowed. F-

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

Other holograms most likely.
Someone's gotta corner the hologram market

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
If he has time to be all hologram'ing about rapping and what not, why not time to make more Steven Segal hologram action schlock??

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man the ps4 can do some wild stuff

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

*growls at u in dog*

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

this aint right.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

I read the title as DXM hologram and got really interested. Was very disappointed by the actual content.

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

my fun DMX fact is that in a study of the vocab of rappers he comes in toward the very bottom of the all the listed rappers, but still is not as bad as modern rappers today.

feelix
Nov 27, 2016
THE ONLY EXERCISE I AM UNFAMILIAR WITH IS EXERCISING MY ABILITY TO MAKE A POST PEOPLE WANT TO READ

MrQwerty posted:

I've seen DMX rap live, poo poo I saw DMX rap 2 years almost to the day before he died.

That is not how DMX looked when he rapped, that dude was aggro as gently caress and 150% ON the entire time, and he spent almost more time delivering hardcore sermons than delivering truncated versions of his greatest hits the last time I saw him.

when I saw him live he was 2 hours late, could only perform for like 10 minutes because the event was getting shut down for curfew, and all the barking was done by a white hype man

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Still has the best take on Obama

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

MrQwerty posted:

:yeah:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

feelix posted:

when I saw him live he was 2 hours late, could only perform for like 10 minutes because the event was getting shut down for curfew, and all the barking was done by a white hype man

3 hours of X IS IN THE BUILDING while dj sets carried way too long, 40 minutes of truncated greatest hits, he brought his baby out on stage to yell WHAT like a tiny DMX, then a very long, intense sermon

Worth every penny and exactly what I expected

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

bro that poo poo sucks rear end lmao

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

His opening act did a song about how he was ABOUT TO ACT UP then some dude in the crowd acted up and got dragged out by security

The crowd antics and DMX as a person were the show

DMX is probably the best preacher I've ever seen

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 1, 2023

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

dmx lives to this day, on the blockchain

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Matrix has you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

dmx... krew

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

DMX loved dogfighting and for that he was, is, and will always be a gigantic piece of poo poo, now and forever, but he was also funny as gently caress and did some good raps that are fun to sing.

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

that one lady who made it her mission to sleep with as many rappers as possible said he barked and whined like a dog when he nutted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Loden Taylor posted:

that one lady who made it her mission to sleep with as many rappers as possible said he barked and whined like a dog when he nutted

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
Remember how all the cool kids had DMX bikes back in the 80s?

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
In a previous DMX thread someone described him as an otherkin for junkyard dogs and now it's all I think about when he's mentioned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

pablo gbscobar posted:

In a previous DMX thread someone described him as an otherkin for junkyard dogs and now it's all I think about when he's mentioned

lmao

he was, too