Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I've seen DMX rap live, poo poo I saw DMX rap 2 years almost to the day before he died.

That is not how DMX looked when he rapped, that dude was aggro as gently caress and 150% ON the entire time, and he spent almost more time delivering hardcore sermons than delivering truncated versions of his greatest hits the last time I saw him.
Certainly not whatever the gently caress this poo poo is.

Weak, this bullshit should not be allowed. F-

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

feelix posted:

when I saw him live he was 2 hours late, could only perform for like 10 minutes because the event was getting shut down for curfew, and all the barking was done by a white hype man

3 hours of X IS IN THE BUILDING while dj sets carried way too long, 40 minutes of truncated greatest hits, he brought his baby out on stage to yell WHAT like a tiny DMX, then a very long, intense sermon

Worth every penny and exactly what I expected

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

His opening act did a song about how he was ABOUT TO ACT UP then some dude in the crowd acted up and got dragged out by security

The crowd antics and DMX as a person were the show

DMX is probably the best preacher I've ever seen

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Nov 1, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

pablo gbscobar posted:

In a previous DMX thread someone described him as an otherkin for junkyard dogs and now it's all I think about when he's mentioned

lmao

he was, too