Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Milo and POTUS posted:

Immediately after he died somewhere here said they left one of his shows and he hopped on a huffy and rode off to parts unknown and I always laugh when I remember that

Also how he used to walk into random supermarkets in like Buttfuck Nowhere, South Carolina and shout the most random rear end poo poo in his brain at that moment, and how this was such a common occurrence that the employees at every supermarket in the whole loving South would all just roll their eyes and go "ughh there goes DMX again" every time it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

FRESSSHHHHH TURKEY LEGSSS!!!

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

DMX loved dogfighting and for that he was, is, and will always be a gigantic piece of poo poo, now and forever, but he was also funny as gently caress and did some good raps that are fun to sing.