Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Hoots and hollers for early Rampage tonight!

Sadness for no Collision tomorrow. Maybe I'll throw on some old Daily's Place Dark shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Finally, after so long

It is once again

WEDNESDAY

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Paying2Lurk posted:

Finally, after so long

It is once again

WEDNESDAY

Thank jesus lord god

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Rob Van Dam is the whole hootin show, I hollered

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

RVD looked better than ever (at least in his AEW run) last night, crazy how he can still go.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Even a "down" show gets me to smile and hoot and holler. Just slightly less than usual.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

RVD looked better than ever (at least in his AEW run) last night, crazy how he can still go.

Agreedo. I was worried when he came out for his first AEW match because he looked so stiff walking down the ramp. But then he got in the ring and *poof* he was moving like the RVD of old (mostly). Would suck to take that railing leg drop though. Squished harder than a Jeff Hardy swanton bomb.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I had a lot of fun watching last night. It wasn't the best show but it wasn't a bad show either. I still appreciate having a serviceable weekly wrestling show to watch after WWE stopped making good episodes about 15 years ago

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

i was literally stunned by his flexibility last night

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Hemp is very flexible and durable

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shard posted:

I had a lot of fun watching last night. It wasn't the best show but it wasn't a bad show either. I still appreciate having a serviceable weekly wrestling show to watch after WWE stopped making good episodes about 15 years ago

Agreed. Even the worst episode of Dynamite (which this wasn't) is still a good time.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
OOOOOOKAAAADAAAAAA!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Paying2Lurk posted:

OOOOOOKAAAADAAAAAA!

hooting and hollering

and lolling at the people who didn't think lil' Kazu would go to the promotion where he could steal Nick's gear every week

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Will Osprey

Okada

Omega

Danielson

loving Mt. Rushmore.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Thinking about that reaction Swerve got last night coming out of the Face Tunnel got me hootin' like a goddamn fool :allears:

And then the thought of him being Champ and facing off against Willy & Okada & Danielson & Omega & everybody else!? The feeling is back

Long-Time Lurker
May 20, 2021

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
The feeling isn't just back for me, Revolution turned it into a whole new and improved feeling. Ospreay doing back to back MOTYCs in the span of a few days is just insane.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Ospreay doing back to back MOTYCs in the span of a few days is just insane.

he is the best alive

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Long-Time Lurker posted:

The feeling isn't just back for me, Revolution turned it into a whole new and improved feeling. Ospreay doing back to back MOTYCs in the span of a few days is just insane.

I have to agree. I am enjoying AEW more than I ever have before.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

since the c2 things have kicked extra rear end

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Captain Foo posted:

since joe won the belt things have kicked extra rear end

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Yeah, Joe with the title immediately ratcheted up the intensity, combined with the fallout from the C2 and multiple hot angles all coming together... I've been hooting and hollering for months now and I'm ready to hoot and holler all the more when Big Business rolls around.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Yeah, Joe with the title immediately ratcheted up the intensity, combined with the fallout from the C2 and multiple hot angles all coming together... I've been hooting and hollering for months now and I'm ready to hoot and holler all the more when Big Business rolls around.

I got so worked by okada showing up before big business and it felt great

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hey remember the main event two days ago on wednesday night television

lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Joe being a champ was like a ray of sunshine breaking through the clouds of MJF's reign.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

graph posted:

hey remember the main event two days ago on wednesday night television

lol

No but I remember being there in person and freaking the gently caress out when Ospreay spiked Fletcher with the top rope frankensteiner or poison rana or whatever it was goddamn.

Gonna watch the televised version tonite :)

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

apophenium posted:

No but I remember being there in person and freaking the gently caress out when Ospreay spiked Fletcher with the top rope frankensteiner or poison rana or whatever it was goddamn.

Gonna watch the televised version tonite :)

I hollered at the part* when they both hit each other in the face as hard as they could

*pretty much the entire match

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
Ospreay's kicks and strikes look so good it's wild Don't even need quick camera cuts to hide the "worked"ness of em. What a guy

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Of all the incredible stuff ospreay does i really like that hook kick

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

while you were studying the hardcam, Ospreay was hook kicking in front of the most ruthless fans in the world: horny moms

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

coconono posted:

while you were studying the hardcam, Ospreay was hook kicking in front of the most ruthless fans in the world: horny moms

Wayne??

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I kinda think we should change the title of this thread to ‘I do watch AEW Megathread’ because I do watch AEW and let me tell you, it loving rules

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

skye blue is a sick gently caress (approvingly)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i hooted and hollered real good last night

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
That Kingston v Okada match was incredible and I very badly need to go back and rewatch it

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Despite watching on a delay due to my own foolish actions I was still able to both hoot and holler.

That ringside Renee bit during Kingston's entrance was awesome. They should do that for more title matches.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Sandman from ECW posted:

I kinda think we should change the title of this thread to ‘I do watch AEW Megathread’ because I do watch AEW and let me tell you, it loving rules

how do I change the name? Or can only mods do that?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Shard posted:

how do I change the name? Or can only mods do that?

You need to message the mods and request an update. (I also recommend keeping "Hootin and Hollerin" in the new title, because that's what we do.)

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I like the current name :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Erin im gonna message you this title

Hootin & Hollerin: I do watch AEW Megathread

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'