Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Erin M. Fiasco

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Sandman from ECW posted:

Tony Khan died, badly

They loving killed him!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW

If I was going to Dynamite next week I’d make two signs and the first would say OMG YOU KILLED TONY and it would have South Park versions of the Young Bucks on it and the second would say YOU BASTARDS! and it would have South Park versions of Okada and Jungle Boy

neoaxd

Sandman from ECW posted:

If I was going to Dynamite next week I’d make two signs and the first would say OMG YOU KILLED TONY and it would have South Park versions of the Young Bucks on it and the second would say YOU BASTARDS! and it would have South Park versions of Okada and Jungle Boy

This is peak wrestling

super macho dude

I was JUST thinking about what this year's Blood & Guts match was going to be earlier Wednesday afternoon, and that son of a bitch TK answered half my question by dying on live TV.

I don't care who The Elite face, but seeing Okada in the double cage is going to be bonkers

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

super macho dude posted:

I was JUST thinking about what this year's Blood & Guts match was going to be earlier Wednesday afternoon, and that son of a bitch TK answered half my question by dying on live TV.

I don't care who The Elite face, but seeing Okada in the double cage is going to be bonkers

Hangman, omega, darby, and mox

Erin M. Fiasco

Hooting and loving hollering

On The Internet

I loving love TK. Thank you Shard Khan for giving him to us.

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

HOOTED

fez_machine
HOLLERED

Fart Radio

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
honestly that's such a good stunt i am convinced that they had this all mapped out before punk went on helwani

TinTower

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
You might even say that TK knew exactly what he was doing.

And y'all had the temerity to doubt the true Booker of the Year. :rolleyes:

Shard

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Hooting and loving hollering

I loving love Tony

Fart Radio

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)

TinTower posted:

You might even say that TK knew exactly what he was doing.

And y'all had the temerity to doubt the true Booker of the Year. :rolleyes:

"but you won't be able to make any money by showing the footage, punk's not in the company!" and now its the hottest angle in wrestling

post hole digger

Shard posted:

I loving love Tony

Way more entertaining than it has any right to be

Kvantum
Skee-entist

Fart Radio posted:

"but you won't be able to make any money by showing the footage, punk's not in the company!" and now its the hottest angle in wrestling

Wrestlemania happened two weeks ago and is anyone talking about Cody winning the title right now? Hell no.

STING 64

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

We're probably getting the Motor City Machine Guns coming in some time this year. What the gently caress. :psyduck:

im gonna enjoy the match we get before chris sabin's knees asplode

Erin M. Fiasco

And then we get solo Shelley, just as good :sickos:

TinTower

SIX AND A HALF STARS, MOTHERFUCKER! :sickos:

Erin M. Fiasco

xbilkis posted:

Tony Khan is being interviewed on NFL Network right now and said he feels both lucky to be alive and lucky that the Jaguars landed Brian Thomas Jr.

xbilkis posted:

Lmao he just said "AEW is the Pepsi of pro wrestling, WWE is the Harvey Weinstein of pro wrestling"

:allears:

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Tony is a real one for this

Joey McChrist

*tony demon voice* "I'm not gonna sit back and take this loving poo poo"

Miching Mallecho

:yeshaha:
:black101:

https://youtu.be/SXAxXnoJIG4?si=iTgfETbe3J6AzKRf

Prokhor Zakharov

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
he warned em

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Was that in response to the social media astroturfing or the contract tampering?

Miching Mallecho

:yeshaha:

coconono posted:

Was that in response to the social media astroturfing or the contract tampering?

It was because WWE doing counter programming

https://www.cagesideseats.com/aew/2022/9/5/23338270/tony-khan-wwe-competition-all-out-labor-day-not-going-to-sit-back-take-this-loving-poo poo

TinTower

Cael

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

Posting a few days late, but the entire close of Dynamite I had my hands over my mouth like Bill Hader doing Stefon on SNL just holding back the laughter. This is the good stuff, folks.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Eat This Glob

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

hot!

The Taxman

greetings sweeties, let me give you a back massage. for i am a whiz!

super macho dude posted:

This is why AEW haven't booked Michigan yet this year (praying)

Pinwiz11

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Wrong thread

Shard

aew puts on some amazing wrestling matches on free television. and I am so thankful for that.

TinTower

After that main event I was definitely hollerin, and dare I say, hootin too.

Shard

TinTower posted:

we see a great match every single week. it's nuts

Captain Foo

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

TinTower posted:

There was no possible way swerve was going to lose that match and yet they made you believe

On The Internet

Shard posted:

aew puts on some amazing wrestling matches on free television. and I am so thankful for that.

Shard I pay like 6 bucks a month for aew television, it ain't free!

But it does rule and is good

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

With how much entertainment AEW gives me for six bucks, it might as well be free

Sandman from ECW

I have an old school cable subscription that I pay hundreds of dollars for and the only thing I watch is Dynamite. I also use it to pay $50 to watch pee pee vees whenever they air. All because I love All Elite Wrestling and I love Tony Khan. Rest In Power.

Prokhor Zakharov

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Sandman from ECW posted:

I have an old school cable subscription that I pay hundreds of dollars for and the only thing I watch is Dynamite. I also use it to pay $50 to watch pee pee vees whenever they air. All because I love All Elite Wrestling and I love Tony Khan. Rest In Power.

a true soldier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ringo Roadagain

Sandman from ECW posted:

Same