Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

AEW got me back into wrestling, and it continues scratch that itch. Having my my faves Danielson, Christian, and Omega, and having my new faves, Jay White, Swerve, helps a lot. Hell, Tony Khan got me to like Jeff Jarrett.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Hell AEW got my partner of 17 years into wrestling. She hated the stuff. Now she watches every week

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

On The Internet posted:

I like watching AEW every week and going to the shows when they're in town. I don't think they're perfect but I don't get riled up at their flaws. It's pro wrestling, nbd!

I concur, and it's also not watching the WWE, which is always a plus.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Hey y'all

It feels good to be Elite

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Quantum of Phallus posted:

he's my GOAT by miles

Yo! This!

Him coming to AEW was a dream come true for me, and getting to see him wrestle this insane matchs has been one of the biggest gifts in wrestling.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

coconono posted:

Toni Storm

RIHO

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The Devil is Vince McMahon. He's gonna do the it's me Austin thing again, and Austin The Chuggs is gonna look real confused on his twitch stream or whatever

I'm dumb I'm sorry

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Captain Foo posted:

JOE JOE JOE JOE

also the c2 kicked incredible rear end, is 200% legitimate, and was basically perfectly done IMO

For real.

I liked that the blue league and gold league were booked so differently, too.
Eddie story was told perfectly. It's really probably one of, if not the best, thing AEW has done.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

ChrisBTY posted:

Oops. Sorry.

Um...Brian Danielson is the greatest wrestling of modern times or indeed any time, it's been an absolute blessing to have him racking up 5* matches and I will miss him terribly when he's gone because absolutely nobody will be able to take his place.

It's cool that he got all his 5 star matches this late in. The best of all time.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

God that one spot where Hobbs and Takeshita tossed Darby across the ring and he was spinning was loving nuts

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Paying2Lurk posted:

In the Mecca thread, WWE is always bad.

And it's true.

I will extend this to real life

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Which one is the Copulation?

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

It's very hoot and hollering worthy

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

I had a lot of fun watching last night. It wasn't the best show but it wasn't a bad show either. I still appreciate having a serviceable weekly wrestling show to watch after WWE stopped making good episodes about 15 years ago

Agreed. Even the worst episode of Dynamite (which this wasn't) is still a good time.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Sandman from ECW posted:

I'll never understand the haters. AEW is the best weekly wrestling show I've ever seen and yet there's still people who get mad for reasons that seem to boil down to "it's not the show I booked in my head"

I just turn on Dynamite every week and have fun yelling at the tv when cool stuff happens. Which happens a lot.

See you at Dynasty, gonna be one more for the good guys.

I haven't watched such consistently good to amazing wrestling content ever. I'm here for the ride, and I love AEW. Dynasty is gonna rock

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

a dumb moron posted:

I know you said it’s movie night with your wife but hear me out: what if instead it was A-Show night with your wife?

I’m not your wife but if I was I would have the biggest crush on you for making A-Show night I’m just saying.

My partner totally enjoys it. Saturday nights all right for fighting

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

My wife does not care for wrestling. She will tolerate it. But she will make fun of stupid poo poo. She called CM Punk a whiny bitch when his podcast came out with Colt Cabana. And anytime she hears something new she's just like, I told you I told you years ago lol

Shard's wife was always right

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

super macho dude posted:

My daughter is going to a state Tumbling competition on Saturday, and when we get back on Sunday, we're watching Dynasty. Hooting AND Hollering all weekend now.

Will Ospreay is good at tumbling, is your daughter Will Ospreay? Otherwise, does she aspire to be Will Ospreay?

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

super macho dude posted:

Update: my kid qualified in all three State tumbling events, placing top 3 in each, setting her up (the iggy) to now go to Nationals (the office).

Now for a three hour drive back home to catch the pape (hooting & hollering)

Congrats to the little Super Macho Dudette

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Yeah, if you have limited time, just watch Dynamite, and check out the other shows if something peaks your interests.
I'm a sicko and watch everything every week. IT'S GREAT

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Every time AEW drops a near-perfect pape like Dynasty, I feel relieved I wasn't duped into believing WWE is good now and that AEW is dying because of ratings.

Is this joy I feel what Fed-Pilled fans felt after WM40?

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

I rewatched Ospreay and Danielson today. It got be just as jazzed as it did the first time. I love AEW.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

I yelled out loud when Chuck said poo poo.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Tony is a real one for this

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

With how much entertainment AEW gives me for six bucks, it might as well be free

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

shiksa posted:

its me, im the fan who thinks that daily's place is a cool venue for wrestling and has a historical tie to aew that is worth commemorating and doing hype poo poo for. once they figured out how to substitute a crowd in a kayfabe-retaining way, idk i enjoyed covid era aew a lot and bte was never better than that time and it was a rare bright spot of life during that time. maybe the audio sucks in the arena, its an outdoor auditorium i would not be surprised if it does. i dont really care, whatever, i like it. the american kouraken hall.

Me too

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

I just like posting pictures of Hangman looking violent and hot

https://twitter.com/AllEliteKeeks/status/1784958574549999636

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

a dumb moron posted:

I’m a straight man and I too think Hangman is hot.

You and me are Carl Weathers and Arnold Schwarzenegger shaking hands rn, YOU SON OF A BITCH
bc I agree

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

This match got me to buy the bloody Britt Baker shirt

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

With all the basketball going on , remember when Tony got Roundball Rock for the Death Triangle/Elite best of seven series? I love that goon

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

I'm still trying to catch that high I had right after Dynasty. It's been awhile since I felt that good about wrestling. TK getting a TK Driver was close

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

This belongs in the hell thread

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Shard posted:

The Evil Elite storyline is the show wide angle that I think a lot of folks have been asking for. I don't know how others will feel, but I'm greatly enjoying it so far.

I'm loving it. It's something AEW have needed to do for a long time. Shame it took them murdering two men on TV for it to happen.

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

¿Donde?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majinfoose

HOLY SHIT

Goons Are Gifts posted:

HELLO PSP!!! I'm so happy to see you guys visit us! The byob spaceship is en route to your place as a bit exchange of culture, too!

Welcome welcome! Let's talk about all the fights!

I like your CM Punk avatar