Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

y'all can hoot and holler, im gonna boof and be a baller :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

dark order over the elite and colt cabana was in dark order at one point? jeeze, ive missed a lot lol

Eat This Glob

Shard posted:

There was meat, and then there was more meat, and then they promised us more meat later. I could really go for more meat.

buddy, we get keith lee v. somoa joe on wedesnday. prepare for MEAT

Eat This Glob

coconono posted:

Yeah I mean Lance Archer survived the STD themed tag team.

please tell me more about the STD themed tag team. was he a "murder cock" monster?

Eat This Glob

saddened when bryan danielson got injured, but happy nigel could be ecstatic about being 100% right about that brittle clamdigger :allears:

Eat This Glob

super macho dude posted:

Gonna be my 8 yr old daughter's first live PPV (on tv) tonight, and we got snacks on lock and hootin on tap and hollerin ready to go

that rules, but please remember to start her off slow. hoot then holler? you're a baller! holler then hoot? you get the boot!

Eat This Glob

i went by Titan Tower today and they're in TATTERS! SAD!

Eat This Glob

Most Power Alex posted:

The House Rules format feels like it should have so many possibilities and just constantly turns into basically a regular match. Last night was the first time it felt like the opponents rule was used in a way that actually effected the match. Hopefully they continue with that momentum and we see House Rules become a staple match for the group.

for real! does it have to be established wrestling match stipulations, or could someone say "you have to blow a kiss every 60 seconds or you lose" or something goofy like would happen in the TV show Taskmaster?

what im saying is everything needs to be sillier. hanger/swerve would have been better with whoopee cushions all over the place, imo

Eat This Glob

ospreay is gonna whip rear end in next year's C2

Eat This Glob

hot!

Eat This Glob

looks like he could play a young ron donald in a party down prequel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob

i didn't see that match, but was the mistake the lil pony tail? my guess is his mistake was having the lil ponytail