Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW

AEW is so great, you guys. I really like watching Dynamite but the PPVs are my favourite. Rampage is cool because I watch it in my pyjamas with coffee and eggs and bacon. Collision is cool because I watch it in my pyjamas with pizza and beer. #blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW

I like when Hangman Page does the Buckshot Lariat big yee haw

Sandman from ECW

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

he needs to bring back the chaps for reasons that should be obvious

Is it because his legs are cold

Sandman from ECW

Gonna watch wrestling tonight and I want you to know that I am excited about that. AEW wrestling.

Sandman from ECW

coconono posted:

I’m gonna a pink nude and sweaty in front of my
TVs tonight and tomorrow for AEW

There will be a hooting. And a hollering.

#metoo

Sandman from ECW

Remember the time Hangman drank Swerves blood

I think that’s the hardest I’ve ever hooted and/or hollered in my entire drat life

Sandman from ECW

neoaxd posted:

maybe the best spot in AEW's history

Someone had to have the idea to do it in the first place, and then everyone else involved had to go “yep I think that’s a good idea” and then they did it. And that’s just fuckin wild, man

Sandman from ECW

I didn’t think Swerve could be any cooler but becoming a stapleborg just might do it

Sandman from ECW

Just wanna say that Malakai Black and Brody Kings entrance song is really cool and vaguely reminds me of Demolitions entrance song, in a good way

Sandman from ECW

Majinfoose posted:

Hey y'all

It feels good to be Elite

Sandman from ECW

Sandman from ECW

I’m about a half hour behind the live feed of Dynamite so I just wanna post here that drat I love watching Rush wrestle

Sandman from ECW

Shard posted:

he's great. Handsome, amazing hair, hits hard, looks cool. Everything you want from a wrestler.

He hits so hard and it brings out the best in everyone. I love it.

Sandman from ECW

That was a a great episode of Dynamite. I love All Elite Wrestling and I love the F word!!!

Sandman from ECW

If Parker and Trench are Bebop and Rocksteady that would make Riho The Shredder. I don’t know who Krang would be. Maybe Sasha Banks head inside Rybacks body.

Sandman from ECW

coconono posted:

I like to boo MJF. I like to cheer MJF. I like to hate MJF. I like to love MJF.

I read this to the tune of “rear end Man” by Jim Johnston

Sandman from ECW

Personally I think Okada should go to the AEW so that he can have great matches in front of hot crowds

Sandman from ECW

fart blood posted:

He’s going to WWE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

Sandman from ECW

I kinda think we should change the title of this thread to ‘I do watch AEW Megathread’ because I do watch AEW and let me tell you, it loving rules

Sandman from ECW

I'll never understand the haters. AEW is the best weekly wrestling show I've ever seen and yet there's still people who get mad for reasons that seem to boil down to "it's not the show I booked in my head"

I just turn on Dynamite every week and have fun yelling at the tv when cool stuff happens. Which happens a lot.

See you at Dynasty, gonna be one more for the good guys.

Sandman from ECW

Don’t call it a come back. We’ve been here for years

Sandman from ECW

Tony Khan died, badly

Sandman from ECW

If I was going to Dynamite next week I’d make two signs and the first would say OMG YOU KILLED TONY and it would have South Park versions of the Young Bucks on it and the second would say YOU BASTARDS! and it would have South Park versions of Okada and Jungle Boy

Sandman from ECW

I have an old school cable subscription that I pay hundreds of dollars for and the only thing I watch is Dynamite. I also use it to pay $50 to watch pee pee vees whenever they air. All because I love All Elite Wrestling and I love Tony Khan. Rest In Power.

Sandman from ECW

If Hangman teamed up with the Young Bucks what do you think a move called The Young Buck Shot Lariat would look like?

Have they ever done a Young Buck Shot Lariat before??

Sandman from ECW

You guys should be ashamed for not mentioning the Young Bucks/Lucha Bros cage match yet. How embarrassing.

Sandman from ECW

Pac and OC is one of those magical combinations where not only are the characters perfect foils for one another but the wrestlers are also insanely talented AND have great chemistry together. Just :kiss:

Sandman from ECW

Remember Orange Cassidy/Matt Taven and that rad table bump?

Sandman from ECW

Kennel posted:

In fairness, Will Ospreay is ridiculously good compared to almost anyone and Adam Cole has had only 23 singles matches in AEW.

Ospreay has had 18

EDIT Wait, you said singles matches. Ospreay has had 10 of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW

I don’t really have any strong impressions from that match, but I’ll never forget the time Eddie t-bone suplexed Chris Jericho directly on his head 3 seconds after the bell rang. I popped so hard. Hoots were hollered.