Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace

im hooting and hollerin about how drat much i love both Switchblade Jay White and Swerve Strickland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace

great wrestler

Suplex Liberace

im preparing for a good time tomorrow!

Suplex Liberace

fun dynamite last night. Claudio is too strong!

Suplex Liberace

i love wrestling 101 tropes i cannot get enough of them!

Suplex Liberace

swerve will win because hes very villainous and will do something truly evil to win.

Suplex Liberace

hes gonna snitsky that baby into the crowd to distract hangman!

Suplex Liberace

i was hooting when miro bent garcia in half.

Suplex Liberace

my guy Dustin Rhodes, old as hell, trustworthy as hell, rewarded when the traitor keith lee gets a case of the not working for me-ittis. Has a sweet match with Swerve on ppv no less.

Suplex Liberace

apophenium posted:

I seen this come up a coupla times now. Are you genuinely mistrustful of Keith Lee aggravating a injury? Are other people doubtful as well? I have no reason to doubt the big fella. Just curious, thanks.

im Old School, to me you have to be missing a limb before you dont lace the boots up.

Suplex Liberace

beepo posted:

You can still figure out the safest way to do something incredibly stupid.

I think spiritually, the spot of "set up some chairs to lay a door between them, but it keeps kinda slipping and will fall apart before any successful slam" that I have seen in every indy garbage match is what I mean. If you want to slam a guy through a door or a table, there are many ways to set it up that look better than some precarious contraption with a low percentage of success. Same with leaps from precarious footing. You can pop the crowd just the same, whether or not you give yourself stable footing before jumping.

Sometimes people need to be literally told to put your shoes on after your pants, because they won't figure it out themselves. If you have a big dangerous ladder dive as part of the finish, don't beat that ladder to poo poo first. Ya know, keep a ladder fresh and beat up another one if you must.

things cost money so you only get one door and one ladder at most indy shows. Have to make due with what you have.

Suplex Liberace

super macho dude posted:

I need Tony to book a storyline that gets BCG into the Blood & Guts cage this summer, I don't who they face but ideally for me it would be the various luchadors OR Best Friends with an extra psycho or two (if Chuckie T continues to stay injured)

an extra psycho clown or two??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suplex Liberace

Dark ruled real heads know