Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Long-Time Lurker

readin'-but-not-postin'-jones
Hootin and hollerin while watching the show and will remain hootin and hollerin even when the ratings come out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker

Still thinking about the MJF vs. Omega match. AEW is so good rn, heck, it’s been great for so many PPVs now. Hope more people will join in the hootin and hollerin.

Long-Time Lurker

Even bad episodes of AEW won't get me down on the product cause I know they will deliver again in a week's time. A bad to mid episode of AEW would have at least a couple of good matches anyway.

Long-Time Lurker

I was going to say I have to stop hootin and hollerin because of the Ric Flair signing but then all the usual discourse about MJF and whatever personal taste poo poo amplified to AEW bad talk happened again so now I rather go back to hootin and hollerin; AEW is good, guys.

Long-Time Lurker

Finally saw the pape and was expecting the worst for the main event because of this forum but it turned out to be pretty good and goddamn the anti-MJF people are making the main thread unreadable.

Long-Time Lurker

Agreed. The injury angle and having Adam Cole as replacement were dumb as gently caress but the wrestling itself and the in-ring melodrama were so good that they had the crowd eating out of their hand and I, too, can't help but hooted and hollered. It's kinda weird to see how supremely invested the crowd is with every thing MJF does only to then see what the IWC thinks of him.

Long-Time Lurker

What'd he say?

Long-Time Lurker

Just saw the Punk promo. Feels good to continue hooting and hollering for AEW lol.

Long-Time Lurker

The feeling isn't just back for me, Revolution turned it into a whole new and improved feeling. Ospreay doing back to back MOTYCs in the span of a few days is just insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Long-Time Lurker

Every time AEW drops a near-perfect pape like Dynasty, I feel relieved I wasn't duped into believing WWE is good now and that AEW is dying because of ratings.