Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tampa Bae

Please, this is all I have

CombineThresher posted:

I miss Abadon's more gross aesthetic but the Bull Nakano direction they're going in is awesome. It might make them easier to book more regularly too, even though I didn't think keeping them on TV as a zombie would be all that hard.
They dressed up as Spawn for the halloween match tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae

In retrospect, Cody sure did have a lot of beatdowns by multiple, debuting people

Tampa Bae

The strength of the AEW upper card is that most of these people could legitimately be title contenders or champions (Or multi-time champions)

I think Swerve vs Kingston would be the best final, Swerve wins and Kingston moves on to MJF but man I just realized how much selling a Kingston vs MJF match would involve for the title

Tampa Bae

all I remember is Orton saying "Daddy's home" to Rhea and it getting chanted all night

Tampa Bae

apophenium posted:

Saw a guy who looked just like Trent Beretta in a Target and I'm 90% sure it was him. Hollered internally so as not to bother
dude goes to the grocery store every day because he's lonely and bored, you should've said hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tampa Bae

I've been hootin and hollering a little less but Brian Keith coming out of nowhere and getting over is why early AEW was so good. imo he should get a flash pin off OC for the title and then wrestle a bunch of lucha guys for a couple months