Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StarkRavingMad

Collision was great this week. The Halloween Abadon match was funny, Omega and MJF was an awesome match, LFI showed up, everything was dope

I am here for hootin and hollerin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad

Suplex Liberace posted:

fun dynamite last night. Claudio is too strong!

I love when they do spots that showcase just how ungodly strong Claudio is.

Also Skye Blue having her own mist made me laugh. Picturing Julia coming out to the ring next week with an uncontrollable urge to wear a backwards baseball cap instead of her witch hat

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Nov 2, 2023

StarkRavingMad

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Finally saw the pape and was expecting the worst for the main event because of this forum but it turned out to be pretty good and goddamn the anti-MJF people are making the main thread unreadable.

At this point I only read this thread and the one about CM Punk getting elbow dropped in the balls.

Pape was good, Swerve and Hangman was an all timer sicko match and Ospreay is an enormous get even if we all knew it was coming. And I popped huge for spooky witch Julia finally getting a belt.

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 19, 2023

StarkRavingMad

:unsmith:

It's good to see Edge having fun

StarkRavingMad

Ivypls posted:

good post but lol @ the username 'ratedrcope'

yeah I had to double check that was actually his account before posting that

ratedrcope and seethe

StarkRavingMad

ChrisBTY posted:

Hot Take: MJF was a good champion

I'll just stop there for me

StarkRavingMad

thread is sliding into discourse instead of hootin and hollerin so I'm just gonna post hangstache

StarkRavingMad

I was hootin and/or hollerin

I like when the title picture is "here's a whole bunch of people who want that belt"

and the Bucks are so great, especially how good they are at making themselves look ridiculous

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jan 11, 2024

StarkRavingMad

I don't think I'm ever going to get over Suzuki just getting booked on random Dynamites, it's the coolest thing

StarkRavingMad

Shard posted:

Ive been doing a lot of hooting and hollering about AEW in 2024

I feel like the hooting and hollering is only going to increase

StarkRavingMad

Paying2Lurk posted:

OOOOOOKAAAADAAAAAA!

hooting and hollering

and lolling at the people who didn't think lil' Kazu would go to the promotion where he could steal Nick's gear every week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad

the thing about AEW is Tony Khan did the crazy plan of "what if I got all the greatest wrestlers and then put them in the ring and gave them time and told them to just do what they do"