Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

sometimes I think about how cool she is. ok I think about how cool she is a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Doing the Daniel Garcia dance at the airport to get more room in the boarding lanes

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I think it would be cool if Roddy and MJF became friends

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Samoa Joe was the first big name wrestler I saw in person and it was at some awful venue in Marion IN.

It’s so cool he’s on the big stage now.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I’m looking forward to MJf clowning hasbeen corpse ric flair verbally.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Despite having watched most of MJF’s indie run, his world title matches have been surprising and delightful. Dude is absolutely on the same levels as Danielson, Okada, Kota Ibushi, Stan Hansen, et al.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Jake feed lines to Vincent(the same way Sting feeds lines to Darby) is gonna be great TV. I'm ready for him to level up his "faked vegan for instagram clout" lookin character.

Both him and Bill Carr are dudes you feel instant regret meeting in public restrooms. Just unsettling.

Unlike Orange Cassidy, whom you would hardly notice because hes chill af.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Yeah I mean Lance Archer survived the STD themed tag team.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

He was part of the Rock and Rave infection with Jimmy Rave(RIP) and Christy Hemme(genius). They had Rockband controllers.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Velvet was def better in that match than a lot of her matches before injury. Def spent her downtime visualizing violence and baking.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Im gonna wad Alvarez up and stick on the underside of a desk.

The Mariah May segment was great.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

She blew out her orbital so maybe she’s decided that’s good enough for her. IDK

The BBB debut still remains one of the most chaotic entertainment scenes provided in modern pro wrestling.

Reminds me of Roddy Piper’s wargames geeks he tried to get over. Except BBB got over for being interdimensional mercenaries.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Cody deserved everyone of them because he loved America too much

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I got the pape as part of the AEW+ package which is still the best way to get AEW. No commercials, the pip commentary is some of best comedy outside a NHRA dragstrip at 11pm.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Big tron baby during the match:
Swerve daddy swerve

*does the nana dance*

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Gear Wednesday wrestling.

AEW is really good about giving the right amount of time with older wrestlers. That was the right amount of Paul Wight wrestling. They’re even giving us the right amount of Jeff Jarrett. Same with flair.

Also put Danhausen in Toni’s thing. He can do spooky in sepia.

And I can’t say I haven’t derived any enjoyment from the bucks are bad friends arc. They’ve worked their butts off to get Jericho over as a sympy baby. Don Callis is capable of all manner of evil.

I’m not sure who’s running the locker room but it seems like they’re doing a good job of keeping people of trouble and working together. Outliers aside, it’s nice to watch wrestling that isn’t the product of Byzantine politics played out via intercepted text messages. Turns out that poo poo boring af.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I’m gonna a pink nude and sweaty in front of my
TVs tonight and tomorrow for AEW

There will be a hooting. And a hollering.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Emi Sakura remains the ace of AEW. Every single match she turns up.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I hooted I hollered

That was a great show well worth the discount package price I got via the FITE+nord deal.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

MJF crippled himself for my enjoyment which prompted me to hoot and holler

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I really like this Julia Hart challenge series they’re doing. And having Emi be the first to challenge was super smart.

AEW good

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

graph posted:

remember when shida put a pumpkin over abadon's head and kicked it off lol

Shida once punched Kip Sabian straight in the mouth

My point is, Shida rules.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Toni Storm

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Riho is cool and good and not a comedy gimmick

Riho runs poo poo. Still huge pops.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Rush is daddy

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Parker and Trench should come back to be Riho’s henchmen. They were the best hired goons.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Excited about the Devil reveal. Even if its the obvious choice, its been a real fun ride showing off MJF's depth and range.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I want the Devil to be Rick Ross but its been a hired guy under the mask each week.

Also Jay White. that's my other throught.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

JUNGLE BOY posted:

he got attacked by the devil

That’s what the media wants you to believe

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Skye Blue killed that match. Just pure savagery. It’s been a while since I saw Kris scraped off the mat like that

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I will always hoot for blood

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Jeff Cobb, Samoa Joe, Keith Lee all tossing Adam Cole around while MJF stands in the center and cries.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

beepo posted:

Maybe I am misremembering, but wasn't early on in AEW there supposed to be stunt coordinators or something like that? Could have just been one of those "serious sports presentation" kind of rumours.

Anyways, this was one of those spots where I think that could be a good idea to an extent. If there are new moves or stunts that they want to do, taking a minute to formally think about it before they do it is probably a helpful hurdle to put in the way. Especially if you haven't considered how you are going to protect the recipients neck, you might want to pause and keep thinking. Doing that throw outside the ring, but in an unobstructed area, would have probably been safer.

Spots like the destroyer that blew up Dante Martin's ankle make me question how much thought gets put into very dangerous stunts. I know wrestling is all about making things seem real, but I don't think I am simply being worked when I see certain spots and think "wow, that was actually really dangerous and reckless."

her name is Kris Statlander

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I like to boo MJF. I like to cheer MJF. I like to hate MJF. I like to love MJF.

MJF is sun and the firmament.

hoot.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

I hooted and wheezed during the Toni Storm stuff. Deonna got to do her world famous limb crimes too. Shivers just thinking about that pain.

Heoyh Hook vs Joe was how you take and elevate young talent. Hook has that G-1 dawg in him, I feel it.

Overall a very hooty and hollering good dog drat time.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Okada doing AEW before WWE(or ever) would be a huge shake up for business.

Trinity maybe also up for grabs after a hot TNA championship run. And any doubts about her willingness to do reasonable business have been silenced too.

AEW is pretty exciting overall.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

There’s a reason they made one company and put ufc and wwe in it. Toxic assets.

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

AEW's women are the huge draw for me right now. Toni and Deonna are the top of the mountain goku vs frieza on namek's first grave energy levels right now

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Best wrestling on Saturday happened on Collision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono

KISS ME KRIS

Gcw is for old people