Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Emi Sakura

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
FTR

fez_machine

Long-Time Lurker posted:

Even bad episodes of AEW won't get me down on the product cause I know they will deliver again in a week's time. A bad to mid episode of AEW would have at least a couple of good matches anyway.

bad episodes?

fez_machine

coconono posted:

Emi Sakura remains the ace of AEW. Every single match she turns up.

loved it

they really leathered each other

fez_machine
I agree. I'm in two minds about the MJF stuff because the in-ring antics and melodrama are great, creative and fun, but the wrapper I won't talk about in this thread

fez_machine
Feels like AEW got the flavour balance mostly right on tonight's Dynamite

C2 doing what it needs to do

fez_machine
AEW SAFE FOR NOW!!!!

Punk promo mid and non-disparaging.

fez_machine
Smackdown in the muddddddddd

AEW's week of wins!

fez_machine
Last week was good but this week was even better

love how the c2 forces the AEWs mix of flavors towards the right ratio

fez_machine
Hooting and Hollerin about how good the C2 has been for AEW even if the execution hasn't been totally to my taste.

fez_machine
Eddie will take the belt off MJF at Grandslam

but more seriously I have no idea who the next champ is going to be. Maybe Darby?

edit: no it has to be Swerve!

fez_machine
spending two days straight taping in a place that was known intimately and had a drug floor was only good for the product

fez_machine
Oh my god he admit it!
https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1750419254136954986

fez_machine

Ulio posted:

New aew watcher question, can you sort of watch the ppvs and get the best out of it? Or is this one of those orgs where title changes happen in tv?

Many Dynamites and Collisions are the quality of the best PPVs from past eras. But you can probably just watch the papes as they're running nearly every month.

fez_machine
Or you can be a true sicko and follow the midcarders, Joshi, and Lucha show, Rampage, only

fez_machine

Suplex Liberace posted:

Dark ruled real heads know

Emi Sakura doesn't get 113 matches in AEW without it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fez_machine
HOLLERED