Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey McChrist

i suffered thru guest host era raw so i will be continuously hooting and hollering as long as aew keeps putting on banger shows. thats the curve i grade against

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

i will simply not watch the old rapist and enjoy the rest of the show hth

Joey McChrist

A Fancy Hat posted:

That was one of the best return matches I've ever seen. No ring rust, no confidence issues, she just went out there and kicked rear end.

i think reds definitely put in some work while she was rehabbing too. crisp and clean moves. that leg lariat! glad its time to stir it up again

Joey McChrist

Seams posted:

Higher Power sucked me off?!?!

Joey McChrist

Lucifunk posted:

Copeland's new submission finisher was cool. The few times he's done the spear I hope he doesn't hurt himself.

its so funny to see how maligned his spear was for so long and then he comes to aew and immediately starts murdering people and himself doing it. copeland ftw

Joey McChrist

Joey McChrist

i hooted and hollered real good last night

Joey McChrist

still thinking about bryan and ospreays final samurai duel. goat match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey McChrist

*tony demon voice* "I'm not gonna sit back and take this loving poo poo"