Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i say, what do you gents make of this martin luther fellow?

i feel as though my estate has financed every friggin' leper colony from here to galilee, but i need to get into heaven, and i need strange

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Al! posted:

[me, as a harkonan burgher] whats 6 times 9 worm??? ha ha now whats 4 times 20 oh ho ho ho ho

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It's cute you two have matching threads

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my relationship to the means of production feelin' wild rn

stumblebum
May 8, 2022

no, what you want to do is get somebody mad enough to give you a red title you're proud of
so who else thinks the latest crusade in the levant is gonna tank the doge's re-election chances???

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

they should call it six guys,, when im there

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

more like divine blight of kings!

anyway y'all wanna buy a slave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

sure, pm me