Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

Vikings - Fun purple/yellow combo, like an inverted Lakers uniform. A

There's a reason for this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mystic Stylez posted:

anyway, let me post objectively the best color combination in all sports:

plus it's Jimmy Clausen. what's not to like?

you know i'm generally of the belief that the Ravens have some of the best uniforms in football

this ain't

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

Realized the other night that this is why I can't bring myself to think of them as anything other than the WFT. Never mind how generic and uninspired the name "Commanders" is, they still just slap a "W" on the helmet and call it a day. There's no logo or mascot representing the name and if they can't be bothered to to go all-in on their stupid title then why should anyone? What even is a "Commander" in this instance? A "Commander" of what?

I guess I get keeping the "W" though, they have a hard enough time finding those.

they're so half-assed that their W logo doesn't even have transparency on most websites