Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'm surprised how many folks rank the Ravens uniforms highly. I've always been jealous of the Vikings for having the superior purple jersey.

1. Bills
2. Vikings
3. Various cool Seahawks jerseys

Most of the rest are all clustered together as mid, except for...

30. Bengals
31. Browns
32. Commanders

Bengals look as stupid as the Steelers' bumblebees, CLE and DC are totally offensive mush.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Very true. I like the all blacks too. It's ridiculous that anyone in the NFL is allowed to wear that except Baltimore.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

epic bacon posted:

the Titans have the worst by far. the colors are ugly and the logo is stupid

This is objectively true but for some reason I really like their old ones.

It looks all CFL in a vacuum. Still for some reason it's 12 year old mentality with swords and flaming logos is really neat contrasted against the Packers, Bears, and Browns of the league.

The Puppy Bowl fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 31, 2023

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
University of Maryland did it already. They're great because the Maryland flag is the best state flag by miles, but the Ravens should have a design with like black feather pauldrons or something. Just absolute D&D nerd poo poo.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
It's like if all the other AFC North colors had a baby and never changed it's diaper. They're bad pants folks.